You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Welcome to the Orfordable League- March Madness edition with MTT seats to be won

13»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Good morning Orfy folk, the dust has settled on yet another month of Orfy fun so it is time to crown our Champion. Good numbers again last night with some movement at the top end of the League with a couple of near misses in regard to the prizes.
    Making his 3rd FT appearance of the month, again finishing in 10th place, was @goldnballz but unfortunately, due to a late dash for the line from @wynne1938, ended up slipping a place to 4th overall, well played on the FT Keith but ultimately unlucky. I was sitting nicely in 2nd place before last night but after butchering my top pair of 10's vs KK AI post flop, I dropped to 3rd. Finishing in 2nd overall, after his 2nd FT of the month and placed in 5th for a total of 9, is the aforementioned @wynne1938, who took his chance by swooping up the inside on the rail to take himself to a prize, well played @wynne1938. Conspicuous by his absence last night but still maintaining his overall lead to take the League Title for March was @Jeffter. @Jeffter had 2 FT appearances, both placing 4th to give a total of 8 overall, congratulations and well played Jeffter. Both @Jeffter and @wynne1938 will be automatically entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH, the very best of luck to you both.
    I would like to thank you all for playing and here is the final League table for March

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,526
    Thank you.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Well done winners!
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    shout out to @FLASHJONNY with the biggest ever monthly total??

:D:D:D
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032

shout out to @FLASHJONNY with the biggest ever monthly total??

At least he is consistent Keith lol

:D:D:D