You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DYM Collusion

2»

Comments

• Options
    johnmontyjohnmonty Member Posts: 92
    seems absurd to think you know spots better than the regs that play the format and even more absurd to suggest sky would get lots of reports about cheating in their games and not do anything about it

today I was refunded £27.50 as 'dym refund' so looks sky take action against the colluders them make sure that all players affected by the cheats get compensated and not only those who notice it and report because I definitely didnt report so cheers for that @sircryptic
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,596
    So okay calling of most of your stack with J4 off suit against a shove with 4 players left is correct?
    shoving to cover someone who is all in with 4 players left with A4 makes sense as well?
    I accept I am not a reg at dons but I do have an ICMIZER subscription and I have done enough study to at least know those spots are not correct.
  • Options
    johnmontyjohnmonty Member Posts: 92
    that doesn't sound like a reg to me
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited February 2021
    Doubleme said:

So okay calling of most of your stack with J4 off suit against a shove with 4 players left is correct?
    shoving to cover someone who is all in with 4 players left with A4 makes sense as well?
    I accept I am not a reg at dons but I do have an ICMIZER subscription and I have done enough study to at least know those spots are not correct.

As i said
    You’re talking rubbish

Not all regs are good btw
    They make bad decisions
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Doubleme said:

So I have played a few dons on sky and I have seen some regs wont mention names do some stuff which clearly makes no sense if your playing by yourself and not some part of collusion. The difficulty is that when people are playing many tables it is possible to misclick or misread a spot every now and then.

I have come close to reporting collusion myself before but then I think well these guys have a lot of don games behind them if they are colluding it has likely already been reported and nothing done about it. If not it could likely be a mistake not colluding.

Amazing you would think there was a high enough chance of collusion that you make accusations on the forum but you wouldn't report it.
  • Options
    Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    Don't you think that if you were actually colluding with 1, 2 or more players, you'd have the sense to look in the forum to see if you've been blown.
    Sounds like they have anyway - with someone getting a refund.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    I love a good collusion thread, next time for staff training and research purposes we need their names in cryptic form.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,012
    DYM collusion is rare on Sky. If not very very rare.

There is, however, 1 improvement I would like Sky to make.

Colluders try and do things sneakily, and catch people unawares. All the more reason for Sky to be upfront when they give refunds, to show how much better Sky is.

But any refunds are made without properly notifying those affected. How difficult would it be to provide some form of notification to those affected.

I am not a Reg when it comes to DYMs. Nevertheless I have played nearly 10,000 of them. Collusion would have been rare in those. 100? Unlikely. 10? Probably. Have I ever been refunded? Probably. But I have never been told. Because I (like the vast majority) don't routinely check the account function.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    I had to laugh yesterday in a 55p dym. 4 players left a sat out player all in and another on life support. I call the bb from under the gun life support folds from the button and sb goes all in.

I type ??? into the chatbox and get met with "Cecking it down is collusion. I aint no cheat"

Wow. Made me chuckle.