You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FREE ENTRY (worth £11) Fun Comp - sponsored by BigShann.

124»

Comments

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited March 2010
    Well done hoggers
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited March 2010
    Well done hoggers again and thx for your kind offer. tbh tk I don't mind about the prize I will be playing either way - seems the poker gods are shining on me in the Omaha hall!

How much luck can one aggro fish get?  Hopefully some more tomorrow!

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE ENTRY (worth £11) Fun Comp - sponsored by BigShann.:
    Hoggers cannot play tomorrow, he now tells me, & he has offered the Prize to Shanny, who won one of the 2 Comps on both evenings. I'll decide in the morning the best way to handle this. Thanks to all those who played over the two Evenings, & for playing it in the intended spirit - "a bit of fun". Maybe we'll do something similar again quite soon.
    Posted by Tikay10
    apologies, but i never thought in a million years i would actually win!  I was only joining in for the fun factor!

in hindsight i should have said from the beginning that i couldnt make the prize if i won.. my bad

thanks all, for a great night, and special thanks to tikay for organising this, was good fun.

hoggers
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE ENTRY (worth £11) Fun Comp - sponsored by BigShann. : apologies, but i never thought in a million years i would actually win!  I was only joining in for the fun factor! in hindsight i should have said from the beginning that i couldnt make the prize if i won.. my bad thanks all, for a great night, and special thanks to tikay for organising this, was good fun. hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Not a prob Hoggers, & I never meant it that way!

I was Railing the Final on one PC, & you came on the Chatbox & told me you could not play tomorrow, at the same time I was Forum Posting on a seperate PC! I can't use my two "tikay" aliases at the same time on a computer, so I was using one PC to play the Tourney, & another to Update this Thread!

I'll sort out what we do with the prize tomorrow bud.

Well done, again.
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited March 2010
    Congrats to Greg and to BigShan.

Really enjoyed the comp, good fun :)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE ENTRY (worth £11) Fun Comp - sponsored by BigShann. : Not a prob Hoggers, & I never meant it that way! I was Railing the Final on one PC, & you came on the Chatbox & told me you could not play tomorrow, at the same time I was Forum Posting on a seperate PC! I can't use my two "tikay" aliases at the same time on a computer, so I was using one PC to play the Tourney, & another to Update this Thread! I'll sort out what we do with the prize tomorrow bud. Well done, again.
    Posted by Tikay10
    many thanks

honestly, im happy for the prize to go to a good place, so long as it is not wasted.