You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Dolly889, You a piece of ....

Never have I come across someone was plays in such an idiotic manner. Constantly raising everyone's' blinds while chip dumping the players that are sat out or people with less that 2BB, most cases 1BB. You did it today(12th) and Yesterday(11th).

You are piece of ****. It is either you are an idiotic Sadist -- most likely -- or, you are colluding with others which I think is highly unlikely.

If you join a table I'm in and pull that craps again, I'll flag you up as possible colluding with someone while encouraging everyone who was at table to get a refund.

To the MODs who are might condemn me for be abusing another player. I don't care. You let a player like Jacquelyn get away with constantly abusing other player, but for some reason i am perma-banned from in table chat.

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,474
    Few things firstly you do not know whether jacquelyn has or has not got away with alleged misconduct. They used to show up in some of my games they dont anymore I don't know why. Sky will never publicly mention someone elses punishment or lack of as far as I am aware as this would be very unprofessional.

This does not mean that one individual has or has not got away with alleged wrong doing it simply means we will likely never know.

In the times I have played with Jacq they have never got out of line in my opinion in the chat they have got frustrated when someone allegedly does a bad play and it ends up with them taking Jacqs chips but not seen anything outrageous from them. Maybe they have been when i have not been present or I did not notice I do not know.

further it is highly unlikely people would collude by having players sitting out in the way you describe. I have noticed that some players click sit out to make people think easy steal and then come alive all of a sudden when they have a hand to raise and trap with that is a bit grimmy but I never reported that as I dont believe it is against the rules if it is someone let me know and I will report in future. I suppose someone could use it as a system to incentivise looser steal attempts so big stack can come over the top and punish and combine that with waiting for a hand and chip dumping etc.

However I think this is highly unlikely to be colluding based on the way you describe it.

You dont mention what format you were playing for example if this is an mtt or standard six max sng then playing in the way you describe can be argued to be stragic because it puts ICM pressure on the active stacks and the sitting out stacks are likely dead money. It can mean he can wittle everyones stack away to get a big advantage and then blind out the sitting out players. You can argue it goes against the spirit of the game but nothing against it in the rules, and if it is profitable for the guy to do cant blame him for doing that.

If this is a don its likely a troll and I can see the funny side to it but would not laugh if it cost me money. if it is a troll people are allowed to spend their money how they like and if that means playing in a subobtimal way just to get a lol from winding people up that is their preogrative they are sacrificing money by doing so.