You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Biggest ever win by a sky poker player

rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
A sky player wins huge think biggest ever win by a former sky reg who we still see for big events on sky. buzzing for him just thought il give a shout out. albania wins 780k get in lad. Proves to all grinders the dream is still possible couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

@rspca12

Hi Chris,

Yes, was amazing to watch. He barely put a foot wrong in the final. He began the Final as chippie, dropped to 3rd of 3 or 4, then spin it back up again.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    He win the party millions thingy?

Some **** score.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    PKRPar said:

He win the party millions thingy?

Some **** score.

Certainly did.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    edited March 2021
  • Options
    avixavix Member Posts: 16
    You love to see it!
    That 88 hold was a SERIOUS equity flip :#

'grats @albania
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    What an amazing score and for a life changing amount too.

VWD!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    rspca12 said:

A sky player wins huge think biggest ever win by a former sky reg who we still see for big events on sky. buzzing for him just thought il give a shout out. albania wins 780k get in lad. Proves to all grinders the dream is still possible couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.

Couldn't agree more, played superbly and was fully deserving of the win. Great guy and I'm chuffed to bits for him.
  • Options
    TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60
    Amazing performance and fully deserved. But can he do it on a cold, rainy night in The Quickdraw? 🤔

...just checked his Sharkscope. Turns out he can.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited March 2021
    Awesome!

Great guy, always friendly in chat.

VWP Endrit.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    It's funny I think it was last night on @waller02's stream there was chat of quiz questions on the flags of obscure countries, I wondered about Albania as I was sure there was a player by that name on Sky who I hadn't seen mentioned for a while. He's doing all right though it seems.

At over £557,000 it is indeed life changing money. Well played Sir.
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Yup, lovit!
    Hopefully others from Skypoker are also giving these humongous MTTs a crack and they allow us to rail them when they get to the FT!