You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League 2021: Teaser Trailer

13»

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    Will it be called micromasters League 2022 ?
  • Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    I’m in please. Good luck
  • Options
    CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,811
    Im........in!
  • Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Hey mate, this sounds good. I need something to re-focus my mind and learn to respect money again.

It might be elsewhere and I've missed it, but how long does a league run, is it weekly/monthly? Is there a rough ETA on the start date?

Much appreciated.

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Shelley7 said:

Hey mate, this sounds good. I need something to re-focus my mind and learn to respect money again.

It might be elsewhere and I've missed it, but how long does a league run, is it weekly/monthly? Is there a rough ETA on the start date?

Much appreciated.

Last time we did this it ran for a week at a time, ending on Sundays and starting again on Monday. All details are still subject to change this time around but that will most likely remain the same.

We are going to start on Monday. But week 1 is going to be a test run with no prizes, because I'm still ironing out some rough edges and want to give everyone involved a chance to give feedback on the schedule and scoring and that sort of thing.