You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

this has to be the worst pokes site since joker stars

Comments

• Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    HENDRIK62 said:

pree......lol

not even as missclick as he made same mistake on other thread.

@alyssammy "The RNG is the cheapest" haha. Surely a RNG which rigs the games and makes sure the worst hand wins most times would be more expensive than the one that just randomly generates numbers?

• Options
    bulls-upbulls-up Member Posts: 7
    I agree had AJ bet 3x pot turn Aj3 player with more chips than me put 120 chips I went all in he ran down clock and he called with A7 and guess what the last 2 cards were the only 2 that could beat me YES 77 out I went.It happens all to often ... I'd understand if it happened on the odd occasion or sporadically but it seems to happens in blocks against you and then for you
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592

cymru35 said:

MattBates..... are you employed by sky?

cymru35 are you employed at remploy?
    cenachav said:

madprof said:

Are you employed at all?

He has a job making tinfoil hats. He is his own best customer though
    madprof said:

Are you employed at all?

What if he is unemployed? Does he deserve these remarks?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

cymru35 said:

MattBates..... are you employed by sky?

cymru35 are you employed at remploy?
    cenachav said:

madprof said:

Are you employed at all?

He has a job making tinfoil hats. He is his own best customer though
    madprof said:

Are you employed at all?

What if he is unemployed? Does he deserve these remarks?
    Dont let them get to you my welsh friend, they like to belittle......
  • Options
    gibbzygibbzy Member Posts: 75
    This is outstanding ! All i would say is we all get bad beats which is what we remember - what we forget is when we give a bad beat - so swings and roundabouts for me. Very interested to hear Matt Bates didn't win anything on one particular night - that must be fixed LOL
  • Options
    Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
    if 1st all in and bigger stack always wins then why not always shove when your the table big stack and just print money, surely if your theory is true then youll absolutely destroy the games
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,167
    The Waddy only plays PLO8 sng hu.
  • Options
    TheEdge is only a christian towards those who believe in a poker RNG. Otherwise, he will join in a pack mocking a man who may be struggling in a world of unemployment.

• Options
    Morning Waddy, and how are you this beautiful day?

Very well I hope. Just providing some context for Humphrey who may not realise that you don't play hold 'em.

Have a great day now.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I dont think my support for him was poker based, so im sure he doesnt really care ....

Just chose to offer my support for a guy being mocked and rounded upon by a group of christians, on a subject of nothing to do with poker and potentially one that he may be struggling in life with.

Thought id just bob in, especially as the Tea Club decided it was all me in other threads, yet this guy has not even bit in any shape or form to your jibes.

I think you think your popular within this sad little group, whereas im sure even they are cringing at home at the stark discrepancies in your words and actions.

You are a very odd guy! Praise the lord!
  • Options
    zzgoosezzgoose Member Posts: 42
    I find now that I have played over a few years and had loads of bad beats with Poker my results are improving .... I don't believe at all that there is any "Pre Fix" Simply a case of the more I play with quality players the more I LEARN. Bad beats are part of the game...... its a gamble aye. Approach and being realistic are massive differences for me As a certain Mr Rudyard Kipling said IF!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,381
    zzgoose said:

I find now that I have played over a few years and had loads of bad beats with Poker my results are improving .... I don't believe at all that there is any "Pre Fix" Simply a case of the more I play with quality players the more I LEARN. Bad beats are part of the game...... its a gamble aye. Approach and being realistic are massive differences for me As a certain Mr Rudyard Kipling said IF!!!

@zzgoose

Great to hear from you Mr Goose, or should I address you as "Reload Champ"?
  • Options
    zzgoosezzgoose Member Posts: 42
    Cheers small beginning's aye .... ;) The more I play/practice the luckier I get ... funny that ......
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

I dont think my support for him was poker based, so im sure he doesnt really care ....

Just chose to offer my support for a guy being mocked and rounded upon by a group of christians, on a subject of nothing to do with poker and potentially one that he may be struggling in life with.

Thought id just bob in, especially as the Tea Club decided it was all me in other threads, yet this guy has not even bit in any shape or form to your jibes.

I think you think your popular within this sad little group, whereas im sure even they are cringing at home at the stark discrepancies in your words and actions.

You are a very odd guy! Praise the lord!

You seem obsessed with my perceptions of how others view me.

I honestly couldn't give a rats hairy knacker what people think about me. I post without fear or favour and I post what I believe, that's called integrity. What I post doesn't have to be popular or even well reasoned, it often isn't.

As for cringing at home about the "stark discrepancies" I'm sure you're right. I can just imagine people all over the country, denying they ever heard of me as they draw their curtains and hope the neighbours don't find out they once interacted on a forum thread.

You may not like me buddy, many don't, and I'm fine with that, and whilst I think most of your ramblings are inane guff designed to elicit a prescribed response, you have that right to express them.

I'll even defend that right if others try and deny it to you. I just wish you'd use it to bring a little sense to proceedings instead of whatever it is you delight in doing.

• Options

TheEdge said;

. I just wish you'd use it to bring a little sense to proceedings instead of whatever it is you delight in doing.

Coming from a guy who has just joined in a bunch mocking a guy for possibly being unemployed....just for for having a online poker opinion.... as he did with me.... as he has done with others who have PM'd me!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    TheWaddy said:

TheEdge said;

. I just wish you'd use it to bring a little sense to proceedings instead of whatever it is you delight in doing.

Coming from a guy who has just joined in a bunch mocking a guy for possibly being unemployed....just for for having a online poker opinion.... as he did with me.... as he has done with others who have PM'd me!

I thought it was part of a thread where he was suggesting myself and other players were employed by sky. Is it fine for someone to make accusations like that and no one can say anything in response/have some banter with that poster?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

TheEdge said;

This coming from a guy who hijacks peoples threads obviously without first reading and understanding what's been said and why.

I bet you get offended on behalf of others with no real reason other than you seem to think that you need to. @cymru35 and @alyssammy both seem perfectly capable of standing their ground without your interference.

The employment jibes were in response to cymru's original jibe at @MattBates, but of course you'd know that because you read it all didn't you.

Do you have a hobby, buddy this is me out Troll hunting with the lads. We find the best time is usually just after the billy goats Gruff have trip trapped over a bridge.

Alternatively a quiet session on the forum can reveal the odd one or two.

Be happy Mr Waddy, you seem consumed with anger.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    Thought poker was supposed to be FUN.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,002
    tai-gar said:

Thought poker was supposed to be FUN.

It should be. It can be.

Like many a PLO8 player, my 1st experience was a mis-click, thinking it was a regular DYM.

I was lucky enough to find some lovely players, who delighted in showing me how to play during that 1st DYM. Which introduced me to a fun diversion. They could have just taken my money. But they did not.

One of my favourite moments in Poker ever, was sitting down in Vegas in a $300-ish PLO8 MTT, and having @Tikay10 sitting down on my left. That and @pompeynic running deep. I have had some decent cashes down the years. But I will always remember that MTT.

Whereas, if I had entered a £1 HU PLO8, I think my experience would have been rather different...
  • Options
    Its cool guys, an accusation that someone may work for Sky is indeed equal to 'do you work for Remploy' suggesting he has mental problems and 'are you employed at all'. What if he is unemployed? What if he does have mental issues resulting from this?

If he is suffering from either(and this really isnt uncommon at present) is this really what you call banter!? I think Matt will get over being called a Sky employee, not sure in this scenario our Welsh friend will.

It amuses me the accusation that i 'hijack' peoples posts. Shipppy wrote a post that was about me. i responded with my take on it. Alyssammy had a problem with the RNG. I responded with a poker post to support that theory.

The only reason it ever gets to alot of messages, is the same group decide to attack me with non poker comments.

With this 3rd one, i saw someone suffering from your usual 'banter'.... and as he is going to get no-one but this small bank of Professional Sky Forum Posters attacking him personally, i just thought id offer him some support in that he is not the only one.

Id expect it from these forum nutters, @MattBates, but quite surprised you would get involved in this manner.

You are a poker guy and must have come across many players who dont play internet poker, because they have similar views. You may deny this, (you may not be an employee, but you would never say it here, as with every aspiring pro) but in all my days as a 'backed' player and just through converstation in the real world, im yet to meet someone who believes its a totally random thing.

TheEdge said

Be happy Mr Waddy, you seem consumed with anger.

Again coming from a guy who says 'STFU', my sons a c***, you dont want to see whats in my head.... hmmmmmm!