You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What's missing?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,235

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
    Sausage & Egg
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,531
    edited March 2021
    Spam and egg.

In my last job we employed a scouser as the manager of one of our sales teams.

Clearly a big mistake.

We used to offer couples a free meal in the restaurant for voluntarily turning up for a sales pitch.

At the end of the sales pitch he used to present every couple with a voucher, and say to them, here is the voucher that entitles you to your free spam egg and chips in the restaurant.

He was the only person that saw the funny side.

He never saw the need for discontinuing this practice, despite the number of kick offs.

I used to spend half my time calming these people down, and convincing them that they could choose from the menu rather than have a compulsory spam, egg, and chips.

@MISTY4ME was one of his disciples.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,545
    HP S&V greasy spoon.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    A fork?
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    Ketchup & a white barm <3
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
    Salt and malt.

These days I'd add some msg as well. Controversial.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Curry sauce.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
    Some decent cooked chips...
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    Gravy.
    Northern boys love gravy.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    Wrights meat and potato pie, beans, bread and butter salt n malt and a can of Stella.

Ave thesen a rahyt proper stokie scran up.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Gravy.
    Northern boys love gravy.

Is the correct answer.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited March 2021
    HAYSIE said:

Spam and egg.

Clearly a big mistake.

We used to offer couples a free meal in the restaurant for voluntarily turning up for a sales pitch.

At the end of the sales pitch he used to present every couple with a voucher, and say to them, here is the voucher that entitles you to your free spam egg and chips in the restaurant.

He never saw the need for discontinuing this practice, despite the number of kick offs.

I used to spend half my time calming these people down, and convincing them that they could choose from the menu rather than have a compulsory spam, egg, and chips.

@MISTY4ME was one of his disciples.>
    Great Leader ........though I never had the SPAM, Egg and chips ;):D

Chips I cook at 'The Chippy) are far better than those......I chuck them away when they look like that! ......been in the warmer far too long, so I'd say the BIN ! :s

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

Spam and egg.

Clearly a big mistake.

Chips I cook at 'The Chippy) are far better than those......I chuck them away when they look like that! ......been in the warmer far too long, so I'd say the BIN ! :s

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

Spam and egg.

Clearly a big mistake.

Really?! I think those chips look really nice!
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

Spam and egg.

Clearly a big mistake.

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

Spam and egg.

Clearly a big mistake.

Really?! I think those chips look really nice!
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    SO GOOD you had to say it twice mate :D

I would defo be putting them in the BIN
  • Options
    Not sure what happened there, it posted twice for some reason. I stand by both posts though, they look delicious.
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    Gravy and onion . Lets not be savages
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    The ultimate biscuits I see too !
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    Ketchup and a buttered breadcake or we call a teacake
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    Sry .. but the steak and lobster are missing and as misty4me said he is right bin the chips .. replace with a substitute dolphinouise potatoes ... with mushrooms and onion with a chilli and garlic butter dressing over the lobster and steak .. you can replace the lobster with tiger prawns but use fresh garlic and chillies