You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A couple of apologies

cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
First of all, one for everyone. The internet when I'm living has been patchy to say the least. Especially in the evenings leading to lots of lag and some disconnections from my end. This has meant I've been playing a lot slower at times then I would want too. Very sorry about that and I hope this will sort itself out soon.

Second, @INK, You got disconnected when we were 3 handed in the below PLO game. I KOed the person in 3rd quickly and waited for you for about 10 minutes to see if you could get back. I then blinded you out as slowly as I could but you never came back. This feels dirty to me and I'd like to make a donation to a charity of your choice the next time I'm in position too make one.

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,554
    Invisible Ink?
    Oil get moi coat.....
    P.S. Splendid gesture.
  • Options
    mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    Cenachav, looking after the community good on you because many would not have this attitude. Well done B)
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    @INK. If you're out there, or if anyone knows you, please post here with what charity you would like £25 given too. I blinked £100 on the golden ticket promo so will be giving away £50. Happy days