You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

EVER HAD CONNECTION MELTDOWN...

heathy13heathy13 Member Posts: 38
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

had connection probs since the first hand in my tourny tonite so when my button and the interweb GOD GAVE ME the odd bit of power my only option was to go all in!!!!!!!!.  somehow i ,gods knows  i cashed.lol   the amount of times i had the best hand or the nuts but was powerless as i clicked and clicked,thru cushions ,smacked the sofa ,screamed at the screen only to be told so coldy ,"that my last action wasnt valid.lol...OH YES POKER CAN BE SO MUCH FUN!LOL

Comments

• Options
    DarlomikeDarlomike Member Posts: 234
    edited March 2010
    yah i had that last night....

net was messing me around all over the place.... 10th was cash place, and i went out 11th because i went all in with AK after someone pushed, but because i was so full of adrenaline i couldn't stop an think an called.

AK vs 77 and i missed and went out £3 down on my 5.75 buy in to the 1130pm bounty hunter.

went out 10th tonight same cards i think lol, but cashing was top 20 due to the tourney being bigger.

-------

due to being so stressed an annoyed an full of adrenaline, i went an relaxed in front of the tele watched shameless ate a chocy bar and just de stressed :)
  • Options
    Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: EVER HAD CONNECTION MELTDOWN...:
    yah i had that last night.... net was messing me around all over the place.... 10th was cash place, and i went out 11th because i went all in with AK after someone pushed, but because i was so full of adrenaline i couldn't stop an think an called. AK vs 77 and i missed and went out £3 down on my 5.75 buy in to the 1130pm bounty hunter. went out 10th tonight same cards i think lol, but cashing was top 20 due to the tourney being bigger. ------- due to being so stressed an annoyed an full of adrenaline, i went an relaxed in front of the tele watched shameless ate a chocy bar and just de stressed :)
    Posted by Darlomike
    thats just unlucky, why does this site crash (more than other). i still like the site, just would it not be better to have a downlaod then play software like pokerstars, fulltilt etc?