You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, Hail Mary Sunday. 15.38 & 16.38 Plumpton

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430

An amazing end to the week as none of the first three heading into Sunday won a prize, with these three coming from behind by finding a 16/1 winner on the very last race;

@thefall £9.43

@mumsie £8.00

@KOBAYASHI £6.75

• Options

Usual drill.

@thefall (£33 Main Event) & @K0BAYASHl (£5.50 Mini) need to select what day they wish to play, 24 hours notice required please.

@mumsie will be auto-entered into this coming Sunday's Mini-Major, though if he wishes to defer to a later date, let me know please.

Well done all.
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    If Main Event runs every day I'll choose Friday please if not Thursday.

Many Thanks.

• Options

@thefall

Friday is a £22 super rebuy, so I'll stick you in Thursday's £33 Hitman, seems to make more sense.
  • Options
    thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Cheers mate thats great!
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Tikay10 said:

Usual drill.

@thefall (£33 Main Event) & @K0BAYASHl (£5.50 Mini) need to select what day they wish to play, 24 hours notice required please.

@mumsie will be auto-entered into this coming Sunday's Mini-Major, though if he wishes to defer to a later date, let me know please.

Well done all.

Thank you, Please enter me in to fridays Mini. I will try and remind you Thursday.
  • Options

@K0BAYASHl

Yup, that's fine.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    Tikay10 said:

Usual drill.

Well done all.

That's perfect thank you.