You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Could intelligence services use this or would this be banned under human rights laws?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,709
So I remember as a child I used to lift up logs and other things and find these insects underneath which would roll into balls and looked like their backs were armoured. These were Woodlouse they look disgusting and not something anyone would ever want to eat ever.

That is of course until or unless you have suffered as I just had to suffer. No one ever should have to suffer like that. about 30 minutes ago I did something horrible I opened a can of Mac and Cheese and that may qualify me for the Darwin awards. Since the sheer shock of the awful taste is likely a significant mortality risk.

I have of course tried eating chocolate drinking lots of cherryade eating peanut butter and Jam sandwiches and eating salted nuts but still the trauma of that mild taste remaining from the mac and cheese still haunts me. I have gotten through the worst of it I think but their is a real chance I may suffer long term significant psychological trauma from this.

Truly if someone held a gun to my head and gave me the choice of either eating a bowl full of woodlouse or a bowl full of mac and cheese I would have to go with the Woodlouse.

I was wondering could US or UK forces use the force feeding of mac and cheese as a way to coerce detained terrorists into talking or would this be banned under UN Human rights laws?

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Doubleme said:

So I remember as a child I used to lift up logs and other things and find these insects underneath which would roll into balls and looked like their backs were armoured. These were Woodlouse they look disgusting and not something anyone would ever want to eat ever.

That is of course until or unless you have suffered as I just had to suffer. No one ever should have to suffer like that. about 30 minutes ago I did something horrible I opened a can of Mac and Cheese and that may qualify me for the Darwin awards. Since the sheer shock of the awful taste is likely a significant mortality risk.

I have of course tried eating chocolate drinking lots of cherryade eating peanut butter and Jam sandwiches and eating salted nuts but still the trauma of that mild taste remaining from the mac and cheese still haunts me. I have gotten through the worst of it I think but their is a real chance I may suffer long term significant psychological trauma from this.

Truly if someone held a gun to my head and gave me the choice of either eating a bowl full of woodlouse or a bowl full of mac and cheese I would have to go with the Woodlouse.

I was wondering could US or UK forces use the force feeding of mac and cheese as a way to coerce detained terrorists into talking or would this be banned under UN Human rights laws?

Don’t think it’s necessary.
    Talking is achievable by moving ones lips.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    @Doubleme , any thoughts on quantum gravity?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    "Save the Woodlouse," someone has to live under a stone. Did you know the woodlice has 14 legs and an outer shell called an exoskeleton. Too make them last longer you can eat one leg at a time or if you let them run round under the tongue before crunching the flavour seeps through. You could swallow them hole or do a Gordon Ramsey mash them in butter sauce. Get more for you're Buck! Try the Salty Sea Louse Mm! yummy......

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    You'll never know unless you try one............

"Look at him, how could you not just love him." "Thinking of getting one as a Pet, when I get fed up with it, invite you all round for dinner."