You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

running out of time

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,704
So as some may know me and my girlfriend have taken an interest in eurovision. one particular act I thought wasnt good I have been mocking quite a bit and lots of sillies.

that is georga just a guy sitting backwards on the chair singing my love. Its established if they dont qualify the silly stops if they do it continues they likely wont so time is running out. I have done the backwards chair singing my love imitation the sneaking the chair outside ringing the doorbell and then the backward chair my love the running into the bedroom and jumping on her pinning her down and singing my love.
the hugging in the kitchen and singing my love when she trapped in the hug the sneaking into the bedroom and hiding in the closet then jumping out singing my love etc. this is all i have done so far but now I am out of ideas and need some more. I did think about calling her mobile and withholding my number because she gets a few nuissance calls she suspects that and then it me singing my love again but dont know how to withhold number also out of any other ideas now/. this silly likely will end tomorrow because georgia likely go out so I need ideas.

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,023
    Sounds like a laugh a minute round your gaff. Poor woman.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Presume you have already done the stuffed Winnie on your knob singing my love one. Poor Winnie.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Presume you have already done the stuffed Winnie on your knob singing my love one. Poor Winnie.

the winni has already done the my love but not put round my knob not going to destroy or damage a winni.

I might make an excuse to go for a walk then phone her and do the my love thing.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Doubleme said:

So as some may know me and my girlfriend have taken an interest in eurovision. one particular act I thought wasnt good I have been mocking quite a bit and lots of sillies.

that is georga just a guy sitting backwards on the chair singing my love. Its established if they dont qualify the silly stops if they do it continues they likely wont so time is running out. I have done the backwards chair singing my love imitation the sneaking the chair outside ringing the doorbell and then the backward chair my love the running into the bedroom and jumping on her pinning her down and singing my love.
    the hugging in the kitchen and singing my love when she trapped in the hug the sneaking into the bedroom and hiding in the closet then jumping out singing my love etc. this is all i have done so far but now I am out of ideas and need some more. I did think about calling her mobile and withholding my number because she gets a few nuissance calls she suspects that and then it me singing my love again but dont know how to withhold number also out of any other ideas now/. this silly likely will end tomorrow because georgia likely go out so I need ideas.

Do you ever get raided?
  • Options
    chilling said:

Doubleme said:

Do you ever get raided?
    raided how do you mean what do you mean by raided my girlfriend outsmarted one of my pranks earlier and got me if thats what you mean.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Is winnnie quite thick skinned? Like rubber?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
  • Options

my girlfriend might nick that meme later when she finds out about this forum post.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
  • Options
    Well this is over with now Georgia did not qualify so the silly troll has to end now. My girlfriend proper celebrated when the last country to qualify was announced and it was not Georgia.