You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 23rd May - Sunday Major goes to Arrogant

2»

Comments

• Options
    kidgrimsbykidgrimsby Member Posts: 84
    Wow, that's fantastic, whatever the outcome. We all run good sometimes, and the big tournements are especially sweet; so thanks a lot and keep your run good going.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

@kidgrimsby @Arrogant

I have a bad feeling that there will be some technical/Legal/Compliance reason why this cannot be done, but I've asked the question, so let's wait & see.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    great gesture.

If it can't be transferred you may just have to send the buy in cost over.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    edited May 2021
    @Tikay10 At the golf we are almost used to the buffoons in the gallery with their imbecilic shouts of "in the hole", "mashed potato" or "light the candle". Their idiocy reached new lows yesterday when an errant shot landed in the gallery and a spectator picked it up. I've seen some dumb things on a golf course, done a few myself too, but that took the biscuit.

It was mind blowingly stupid wasn't it? Where did they think they were and what were they watching???
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    TVSpice said:

@Tikay10 At the golf we are almost used to the buffoons in the gallery with their imbecilic shouts of "in the hole", "mashed potato" or "light the candle". Their idiocy reached new lows yesterday when an errant shot landed in the gallery and a spectator picked it up. I've seen some dumb things on a golf course, done a few myself too, but that took the biscuit.

It was mind blowingly stupid wasn't it? Where did they think they were and what were they watching???

@TVSpice

I did not know whether to laugh or cry.

After taking a four-shot lead with just eight holes to play, the 50-year-old pushed his drive into the crowd that lined the left rough. As the spectators huddled around the ball, one fan appeared to pick up Mickelson's ball before throwing it back into the grass

I'm not sure what she thought it would achieve by throwing it back on the ground. It's like unbreaking an egg, it can't be done.

Here's another spectator showing Phil where the ball was originally.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Note, incidentally the (lack of) social-distancing.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@kidgrimsby @Arrogant

I have a bad feeling that there will be some technical/Legal/Compliance reason why this cannot be done, but I've asked the question, so let's wait & see.

@Arrogant @kidgrimsby

Hi chaps,

This has not been forgotten, please bear with us.
  • Options
    Arrogant said:

I got very lucky vs kidgrimsby last night close to the final table, i think it was my qq vs his kk and i flopped a set.
    If possible id like kidgrimsby to have the £220 SPT entry i won in the raffle earlier this month.

Cheers

@Arrogant @kidgrimsby

This has now been sorted by the Office, Arrogant's seat has been transferred to kidgrimsby.

A truly lovely gesture, now fingers crossed kidgrimsby runs deep.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    wp Arrogant fantastic gesture
  • Options
    kidgrimsbykidgrimsby Member Posts: 84
    Thanks to all concerned, but especially to Arrogant, A selfless deed indeed
    , and truely appreciated............... I'll try to meet you on the final table.