You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Light Newspaper conspiracy nuts will love it

TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,280
Found a copy lying around today.

Biggest load of unmitigated cr4p I've ever come across. Anti vaxxing, Covid denying, anti police, anti Government, anti press etc etc.

Best laugh was the ironic proclamation to completely refute and deny anything you read in the press. No problem doing that with your total shyte guys.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534

Biggest load of unmitigated cr4p I've ever come across. Anti vaxxing, Covid denying, anti police, anti Government, anti press etc etc.

Best laugh was the ironic proclamation to completely refute and deny anything you read in the press. No problem doing that with your total shyte guys.

Was it your intention to post a link on this thread?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited May 2021
    HAYSIE said:

@HAYSIE @TheEdge949

You ever heard that old saying "never take a sneaky look inside your wife's handbag as you will regret it for a long time"?

I made the error of having a look at this so-called newspaper yesterday. It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic. Basically, it's a newspaper for conspiracy theory nutjobs, exactly as Mark wrote.

I never lingered long but it appears to be......

COVID denying

Anti vaccine

Anti Bill Gates

Anti Biden

Anti Hilary Clinton

Anti Barack Obama

Anti China

It claims 9/11 was done by the CIA the moon landings were fake & the USA elections were rigged, & it carries advertising for all sorts of snake oils. It probably thinks Trump is the GOAT.

Etc etc.

As we all know, there are a few nutjobs who believe all this shite, bless them.

OK, here you go....

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

@HAYSIE @TheEdge949

You ever heard that old saying "never take a sneaky look inside your wife's handbag as you will regret it for a long time"?

I made the error of having a look at this so-called newspaper yesterday. It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic. Basically, it's a newspaper for conspiracy theory nutjobs, exactly as Mark wrote.

COVID denying

Anti vaccine

Anti Bill Gates

Anti Biden

Anti Hilary Clinton

Anti Barack Obama

Anti China

It claims 9/11 was done by the CIA the moon landings were fake & the USA elections were rigged, & it carries advertising for all sorts of snake oils. It probably thinks Trump is the GOAT.

Etc etc.

OK, here you go....

Not sure if I will dare to look at it then.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Government sponsored to make them look ecclesiastical. hic!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

@HAYSIE @TheEdge949

COVID denying

Anti vaccine

Anti Bill Gates

Anti Biden

Anti Hilary Clinton

Anti Barack Obama

Anti China

Etc etc.

OK, here you go....

A chilling reminder to be careful when riding a vespa.