You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday Night Stream + Giveaways!! (woohooo)

PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
edited June 2021 in Poker Chat
The stream is back! Some big shoes to fill taking over the mighty @waller02, so we're going to have to bring in the chunky Friday night tourneys:
  • £110 Big Weekend Bounty Hunter
  • £10k GTD Avenger
  • £55 Sheriff
  • $109 @partypoker Weekender & Loads More
Also - A potentially HUGE Giveaway this week...can't say too much now...but you don't want to miss out! Tune in @ 7:30pm to find out more!

https://twitch.tv/pbkrpoker

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    Woop woop!
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Will you be having a crisis of confidence at around 8:30pm @PBKR? Friday night on Twitch isn't the same without one of those.
  • Options
    johnfrumjohnfrum Member Posts: 94
    Hi PBKR, I just wanted to say what an enjoyable stream last night. I don't watch many, but you managed to keep me watching to the end. Fun, and not too much serious number stuff, will watch again. Cheers
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Top stream great fun 👍
  • Options
    johnfrum said:

Hi PBKR, I just wanted to say what an enjoyable stream last night. I don't watch many, but you managed to keep me watching to the end. Fun, and not too much serious number stuff, will watch again. Cheers

Alright bud - apologies for not getting back sooner i've been MIA since Friday - thank you very much for taking the time to comment thats class, actually means quite a bit so thanks for that, i'm glad you enjoyed it - and the fact you stayed til the end, thats a win in itself - top man.

Whats your name on twitch i'll be sure to keep an eye out for next time bud - gl at the tables!
  • Options
    Itsover4u said:

Top stream great fun 👍

Any comments like this coming from respected players on the site mate - they're the bees knees! Nice one mate appreciate it