You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

should be more tourneys to play

daveymuffdaveymuff Member Posts: 13
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
i was looking at the mtts yesterday and there not very good pay outs.. on diffrent sites ya get 100 rebuys and stuff.. i like the freerolls tho for the primo and 6k open

Comments

• Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    Rebuy tournaments will be introduced later in the year i beleive
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    It reminds me of the ITV digital advert with monkey about needing more telly.... We dont need more tourneys we need better tourneys!! For some reason Sky players don't seem to like long structured tournaments and all the good games die out quickly. There are only about 4 or 5 tourneys ill play a night because of the prizes and I think 3 of them are bounty hunters which is not ideal to say the least!
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: should be more tourneys to play:
    It reminds me of the ITV digital advert with monkey about needing more telly.... We dont need more tourneys we need better tourneys!! For some reason Sky players don't seem to like long structured tournaments and all the good games die out quickly. There are only about 4 or 5 tourneys ill play a night because of the prizes and I think 3 of them are bounty hunters which is not ideal to say the least!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    It sounds like you have outgrown sky,  perhaps you should move on to sites that suit your needs.  (not a critisism)

The only way sky will catch up is to introduce more lower staked tourneys with rebuys etc.

I think the tourneys you are on about is out of most sky players league night after night.