You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

55 x £5.50 MINI Events Challenge - COMPLETED

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

You did well to complete the challenge & continue to Update the thread Alan. And it was worth noting you won those Megastacks, so your P & L was probably quite decent overall.

When's the next one?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Tikay10 said:

You did well to complete the challenge & continue to Update the thread Alan. And it was worth noting you won those Megastacks, so your P & L was probably quite decent overall.

When's the next one?

Thank you Tikay.

Next one?.....NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER*

* Probably MINI UKOPS ;)

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,633
    Well played Al , i couldn't do what you did
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Well played Al , i couldn't do what you did

Thank you Sean. I hope you are well mate and ready for the promotion push over the Festive Season ;)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2021
    Enjoyed following this, cheers. Unlucky not to come away with any profit but it's a tiny sample size so any outcome was possible.

GGs Alan.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    What does ''tough to play solid'' mean?

Look forward to the next one.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Twas a great read..i just hope @waller02 binks one.😁😂
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Hi Alan,
    Thanks for keeping this going, and unlucky on the results, goes to show just how difficult making a profit at these stakes is., hope to meet up at a future SPT. Good luck going forward.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Hi Alan,
    Thanks for keeping this going, and unlucky on the results, goes to show just how difficult making a profit at these stakes is., hope to meet up at a future SPT. Good luck going forward.

Cheers Tom. Yes, lets hope it is the Vegas SPT ;)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited November 2021
    Firstly, well done on continuing to post your results on this thread. I know from experience that it’s not easy when the results aren’t good

Sadly the results are EXACTLY what you should expect them to be. If we look at your last 12.5k games over nearly 2 years the returns are entirely consistent with your previous games at these stakes.

It’s polite and nice when people say to one another that you’ve been unlucky or it’s a downswing but i don’t believe that it’s helpful. This gives us an excuse

It’s obviously how poker works but i really hate to see anyone losing considerable amounts for long periods at the game

You clearly love poker and will continue to play and so i’d strongly recommend coaching and then most importantly, really apply, what you’ve been taught

I’m in a group with players better than me. shock! I’m trying hard to take on board their observations and it’s really difficult. I know they’re right though and i have to persevere

I’m not good enough to give advice but one thing i would offer
    Don’t leave one chip behind. It leaves you vulnerable to the double slowroll ;)

You can make a snap decision and consider this to be a troll post. Or you can think and realise that actually it’s well meaning

Good luck