You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

101 £2.20 DYM challenge Attempt #3 - No problem, Complete with 10 games to spare.

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Its hard when you lose the first three of the day to pull it back.
    Half way there.

• Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 933
    coo1-um said:

Half way there.

Sorry, couldn't resisit. :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Nothing to say here.

• Options
    Unlucky.

This is the first time you've lost 4 in a row in this challenge.

So far you have had 3 lots of 4 wins in a row and also a 5-streak. Keep doing as you are, and don't be too disheartened.

Good luck
  • Options
    With 14 games to go 11 wins required, so i will have to bolt down the hatches, not fall asleep during the rest of the games and more importantly remember i have registered sometime before half an hour after the game has finished. (Yes. Twice)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,156
    It's a big % cash rate but I'm sure you can do it.

Good luck
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    As i decide to actually partake in my challenge.

Game by Game commentary.

Game 88, 3rd.
    Big Blind using their chips well knowing i couldn't call, slight scare when Calling a 2BB short stack push from the button with 4 left. AQ against their Q8 of course the 8 came prolonging the agony, until they eventually ran into the Big Stacks Aces.

10 from 13 required
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Game 89, 4th
    Fairly standard until 4 left, problem is you need to keep up in these games, its surprising how quickly they get away. As short stack pushed A 4 in the Big Blind's 8 7. The 8 and the 7 came for good measure.
    They had the chips to call maybe it was too loose a push.

10 from 12 required
  • Options
    Game 90, 1st
    Over in the middle of level 3, could have gone worse if the double barrel bluff was called early on. Kings came and held.
  • Options
    Game 91, 5th
    with 5 left a blatantly wrong shove with Q9s was called by AQ and lost leaving the stack crippled.

10 Games remain, 9 wins required, i reckon i could get 20/1 on completing this.
  • Options
    Game 92, 3rd

Other than a spot where I pushed when I believe you should be doing with any 2 and thankfully didn’t get the call. The game went ok.

8 from 9
  • Options
    Game 93, 4th

level 8 with the blinds at 200/400 and 4 left. 685 chips deep in the Big Blind you just got to go with A6 sometimes K9 is a better hand.

8 Games Remain, 8 Wins required. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    coo1-um said:

8 Games Remain, 8 Wins required. Good luck with that.

• Options
    Live update, or not
  • Options
    Game 94, 4th.

Sometimes you just have to accept defeat especially when you make a stupid push with 4 left, not sure what op had just that neither my 6 or 3 hit.

No point in continuing to 101 games, i could try and claim a moral victory of the rake beating me and not the game but that would be just futile.

For the August challenge i will be looking for suggestions.

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Unlucky @coo1-um good effort but beating the rake in dym's is not easy. Good luck with your next challenge PL08 maybe?
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Unlucky @coo1-um. Can I suggest changing the challenge from '101 £2.20 DYM challenge' to '51 £2.20 DYM challenge' then you would have nailed it. :D
  • Options
    Enut said:

Unlucky @coo1-um. Can I suggest changing the challenge from '101 £2.20 DYM challenge' to '51 £2.20 DYM challenge' then you would have nailed it. :D

TBH i doubt anyone would notice if i did. Good idea for next time it could be over in 6 games, 1023 games or an infinite challenge like my other,
  • Options
    safc71 said:

Unlucky @coo1-um good effort but beating the rake in dym's is not easy. Good luck with your next challenge PL08 maybe?

Just ran a few figures i reckon you are at least 127x better than me at PLO8.
    Why would i do that?