You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    OHMYGODOHMYGOD Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Football Fan Fun, £250 worth of FREE BETS - TONIGHT!:
    The Prizes, a quick reminder. The Winning TEAM will share £250 of free bets, being £50 to the highest placed Member of that Team, & £20 to the other 10 Members of the Winning Team. So EVERY Menmber of the winning Team gets something. NOBODY from the losing Team gets a sausage. Tough game, football. PS - This info passed down to me from Suit-City, as Sky-Rich is on Holiday. So don't argue with me, or.... 1) I'll cry. 2) I'll tell Sky_Rich on Monday. You know it makes sense.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i take it by me not getting £20 free bets that man u must've won tikay is that correct mate?
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    WHO WON LOL
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited March 2010

AirDryerWalker, the Man Utd Manager is SACKED, as Liverpool WIN the Freeroll, under the Managership of Rafael Miyagi.

The highest scorer for the Liverpool Team was Princess26, who gets £50 of free bets, & the rest of the Liverpool Team all get £20 free bets.

Leave it a day, then check your Account, & it should be sorted.

Well done Liverpool.
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Well done to Rafa Miyagi...his early exit from the playing staff was a masterstroke.
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited March 2010

Congratulations Liverpool. We showed them how things would go when you don't have a dodgey referee helping you out.

I am really pleased with how out team played, exploiting the Manchester players weak defense and stealing the small pots.

well done to you all!