You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HUSNG Coaching(A Way For You To Get Better Fast)

13»

Comments

• KingPushKingPush Member Posts: 18
    I don't play I quit as I make more money doing other things. I sat mainly speeds and regs. That is ironic as they used to lobby share.

I set this up to help someone achieve their potential, I am pretty sure I will lose money net on this project. Instead, my stalkers have arrived again and some people are getting very angry that I don't want to show them my results. I'm also turning away people that want to work with me and yet somehow I am still scamming them. I will no longer be participating in this thread. Doubleme is doing better than I ever could at promoting anyway.

If you are serious about going pro, or reaching 100s message me and I will open my sharkscope if you wish and screenshare the other sites I made my money on. In a couple days I will no longer check the site at all, be quick.
  • bencbenc Member Posts: 1,053
    KingPush said:

They may also want to know that you and the rest of your cartel stalked my personal life and had a private group set up to do so. So your opinion may be biased.

Interesting take, i didn't want to get involved in the thread as i knew it would likely derail, but as people had shown interest and seemingly having some issues I felt it fair to offer a perspective from someone that has played you and had some limited interaction, they're more than welcome to pass that on to you and get your opinion on it and make a more informed decision.

I still don't understand why you're choosing to hide your sharkscope, like im genuinely curious why you wouldn't if you have quit the game and want to coach people for profit, you haven't even offered an explanation as to why?

Also if you did make claims such as 'played them more than anyone else has ever played them' this is misleading as well at least in regards to myself.

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    KingPush said:

I don't play I quit as I make more money doing other things. I sat mainly speeds and regs. That is ironic as they used to lobby share.

I set this up to help someone achieve their potential, I am pretty sure I will lose money net on this project. Instead, my stalkers have arrived again and some people are getting very angry that I don't want to show them my results. I'm also turning away people that want to work with me and yet somehow I am still scamming them. I will no longer be participating in this thread. Doubleme is doing better than I ever could at promoting anyway.

If you are serious about going pro, or reaching 100s message me and I will open my sharkscope if you wish and screenshare the other sites I made my money on. In a couple days I will no longer check the site at all, be quick.

well happy to help mate please feel free to refer anyone potentially interested to me so I can give them a reference for you.

am I one of the people your turning away who wants to work with you? I sometimes am not the best at communication so maybe I have not been clear.
    so just to clear it up.
    Nope not interested in working with you.
    KingPush said:

I did play them. I was better than most of them. They might still have their fan group

Played them more than anyone ever has and i did play them is quite different, sidestepping yet again why you feel its necessary to keep your sharkscope locked when you're offering a coaching for profit deal still hasn't been addressed so i think its safe to assume you're hiding something which doesn't bode well for anyone considering working with you.

• KingPushKingPush Member Posts: 18
    What am I hiding? Just think it undersells me https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics
    Well if you're offering people the chance to reach £100 games " if you are serious about going pro, or reaching 100s message me" it's quite relevant what your average stake is, what sample of games you have played, what your winrate at different stakes is and sharkscope is an independent way for people to verify that. I don't know how you're proving your results on other sites/hu cash but i imagine if you they can be verified as legitimate and not just what you're saying is the case, then having your scope open alongside that would only enhance your chances of getting people to work with you rather than hinder it.

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    finally you open up your sharkscope if you had just done this from the beginning and not taken a confrontational attitude towards people who questioned things and offered more reasonable coaching terms this may have been tempting.

I think ultimately it would still not be relevant to me, as my main interest is getting better at short stack heads up play and you do not have much of a sample size for heads up hypers there.

If you had these sorts of numbers for heads up hypers had clear terms of what was been offered and offered more reasonable terms and wasn't so confrontational when asked questions I would have been interested.

I have my challenges dealing with people and anxiety issues, I wont go too much into that here, but just briefly few years back before my current partner I was dating a girl with bipolar. She had some extreme behaviours and was difficult to deal with and I kept questioning whether our issues were caused by my challenges or her bipolar this did not do well for my anxiety and spent far to long over thinking things to the point I was not functioning well generally. Fortunately I am now with a girl who I get on very well with and do not have these issues.

I do not want that sort of thing in a poker coach, regardless of how good they may or may not be as a player or how good they may or may not be as a coach I dont think they would be good for my general well being in this situation and that would affect my game negatively.

I think you clearly have your own issues/challenges based on the way you conducted yourself and I am not saying that as a dig I am saying that as a genuine observation.

you may have something to offer to people who can handle your strange quirks better and to whom your experience is more relevant, just hopefully you would offer them better terms and clearer terms in regards to what they would be getting. but then we are all adults people can make their own decisions.
  • burden09burden09 Member Posts: 40
    misty4me i can coach u for 75 pounds an hour just let me know i feel 8 hours aday for next 5 years would help u inmprove cheers dawn
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    burden09 said:

misty4me i can coach u for 75 pounds an hour just let me know i feel 8 hours aday for next 5 years would help u inmprove cheers dawn

......BARGAIN Dawn @burden09

.....though an ABC How to play Poker might be a smidgen cheaper :D