You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football Betting/Tips - Season 3 BR £754

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited December 2021
    Couldn,t have gone any worse last , 1 goal off a 54/1 shot , 1 booking off dbls and Maddison and Perkins firing blanks and to make it worse i was looking at Johnny Evans for a goal . He was 18/1 but i got greedy and tried to get 20/1 but the bet wasn,t matched.

A leaky roof cost us some good excercise and £55 but nevermind, the Prem is back tonight.

Also waiting for some bets to be matched on Preston. They have a new manager with a different approach and will be interesting to see how that pans out.

BR £845.45

EDIT : Will be waiting for line-ups more now as i think Covid will play a big part in next few weeks ( I did put an early bet on Spurs vs Brighton but its been cancelled now)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Bets for tonight

£20 Noorgaard 1 SOT , 3/1 (Sky)

£5 Noorgaard 2 SOT's , 22/1 (Sky)

£20 Noorgaard 2 shots 5/2 (Sky)

£10 Dennis 2 SOT's and Mbeumba 1 SOT 9/1 (Sky boost)

£10 Brentford 19 shots 6/1 (Sky)

GL all

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    @MP33 for your sake & mine i do hope Noorgaard performs.....
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Glenelg said:

@MP33 for your sake & mine i do hope Noorgaard performs.....

Hopefully he does better than Reguilon last week and doesnt get subbed after 20 mins - GL

Had 1 more long shot and decided to copy my forum comp entry

£5 Brentord 3-1 Watford 24/1 (Betfair Ex)

EDIT

£20 inplay (after 10 mins ) over 2.5 goals) 6/4 (Betfair Ex)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Staked £90
    Returns £120

Norgaard didn,t have a great game but managed the 2 shots. Unfortanately none on target though. Can,t complain though with the Brentford winner and so late.

@Glenelg - Did you do the shots off? I thought he looked a bit uncertain around the box. Had a cpl of chances to shoot but was always looking for an intriquite pass

BR £875.45

They,ve cost me a fortune in the past and been very frustrating but things could be about to change at North End and Barnsley are on a poor run themselves

EDIT : One for the Tea time kick off . Norwich have a few players out

£25 Man Utd HT/FT @ 2.3 (Betfair ex)

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Update :

Gr8 result for us with 2/3 bets on Preston game landing even though they left it late with 2 corners in injury time. Not a disaster in the UTD game as Norwich stay bottom and Ronaldo keeps his slim chances of golden boot alive. Could do with Salah breaking his leg now

Staked £60
    Returns £122

BR £937.45

Goin for a Sky boost on AC Milan game

£5 Ibrahamivic to score a header 16/1

(He did score a last minute equaliser but it was just a scissor kick - what a guy)

BR £932.45

1st bet tommorow is for the Madrid derby

• Options
    edited December 2021
    A rare free day today and planning to watch lots of footy

We start in Scotland with Hearts, although missing Banningma should still have strong line up and home form has been good and theyve also had some good results against the big 2

£10 Hearts to bt Rangers 6.6 (Betfair Ex)

£20 Asian Handicap - Hearts +1 & +1.5 1.76 (Betfair Ex)

£20 BTTS 1.88 (Betfair Ex)

And for a bit for a bit of fun

£2 Hearts to win and score 4 74/1

£15 on Celtic HT/FT and over 9.5 celtic corners 10/3 (Bet365 betbuilder)

Serie A

£25 Sassoulo vs Lazio Over 2.5 goals 1.8 (Betfair Ex)

French Ligue

£25 Strassbourg vs Marseille BTTS (1.78) Betfair Ex)

Premier Leaugue

£25 West Ham to bt Burnley Evs ( Bet365 ) - Can get 2.1 on Betfair Ex but get paid if they go 2 up on 365

£20 Benrahma 1 SOT 9/10 (Unibet)

£10 Chris Wood header goal 9/1 (Betfair Boost)

£3 Decland Rice 1st scorer 26/1 (Betfair Ex)

£10 West Ham, Leicester and Barcelona to win 13/2 (Coral boost)
  • Options
    Update after Sunday

Slight loss but we,ll take it after a frustrating 1st game Don,t know how Hearts didn,t score, but a nice end with Madrid bet landing safely

Staked £205
    Returns £203.25

£930.70
    £5FB
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Not had a bet for a while. Have to really keep up to date with line-ups with so many players out.

I like the Sky offer today though. Opt in and bet £10 on Spurs game and get free £10 bet.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    That was lucky - the bet/tip was Kane to have 2 SOT's in 1st half at 8/1 which lost (but it didnt post for some reason)

(Got our £10 free bet though)

Will be interesting to see who starts now from Sessignion and Reguilon for the shots bets although if they are getting regularly subbed we need better odds

BR £920.70
    FB £15
  • Options
    Wasn,t going to do a bet today but after seeing @TheEdge949 tips , looked into Chelsea as the price seemed big.

However after looking i think Brentford look more appealing than Chelsea. The Brentford manager has said "He will put a full team out" and if they stay covid free i think they have a good shout. Although Chelsea have a good squad they have so many players out already (too many to mention and more by the day it seems)

I think whatever happens it will be closer than ppl think and hopefully the home fans will provide the extra man.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    MP33 said:

Wasn,t going to do a bet today but after seeing @TheEdge949 tips , looked into Chelsea as the price seemed big.

However after looking i think Brentford look more appealing than Chelsea. The Brentford manager has said "He will put a full team out" and if they stay covid free i think they have a good shout. Although Chelsea have a good squad they have so many players out already (too many to mention and more by the day it seems)

I think whatever happens it will be closer than ppl think and hopefully the home fans will provide the extra man.

GL
  • Options
    Just managed to get on the Sky dbl boost

£10 Kane for 2 SOT's 3/1

Didn,t have time to find a good price on Reguilon for shots so left it this time
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    I lumped on Celtic over 2.5 goals, seemingly they're playin St Mirren under 11s , it's not lookin like that so far :s .
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,256
    rabdeniro said:

I lumped on Celtic over 2.5 goals, seemingly they're playin St Mirren under 11s , it's not lookin like that so far :s .

By all accounts Celtic were awful rab, I hope you didn't do your nuts on that one.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231

rabdeniro said:

By all accounts Celtic were awful rab, I hope you didn't do your nuts on that one.
    Cash out for a £26 loss, but in a way I was happy with the draw, 6 points clear now.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    £10 FB inplay (HT)

£10 FB Reguilon 4/1 - 2 shots

And 1 bet for chelsea game. i can see them bouncing back here and Aston Villa look to have an attacking team so could be shots and goals

Also done Hudson Odoi to score 5.5 £10 (Betfair Ex)

And pulisc to score £15 @ 3.5 ( Betfair Ex)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Just 2 bets for tonight (make that 3 )

£10 Ronaldo to score 2/1 (Hills flash odds up to £10)

£10 Ronaldo, fernandez and Joelinton 1 SOT each 4/1 (Sky dbl boost - up to £10)

£10

• Options
    edited December 2021
    No time but just managed to get 2 quick bets on

£15 Reguilon 1 SOT 5/2 (Sky)
    £10 Reguilon 3 shots 8/1 (Hills )

O dear - Knew hed get subbed after that 1st half yellow - didnt think it would be this early tho - and against 10 men

On a more positive note Norwich are doomed - doomed i tell ya

EDIT

Just picking out some boosts for tonights game

£10 Salah 2 SOT's 2/1 (Sky super boost)

£10 3goals+ 10 corners and 40 booking points 9/2 (Boyle boost)

£5FB + £5 Van Dyjk to score a header 10/1 Sky boost - its boosted on betfair as well but only to 15/2)

Can,t wait for line ups so cpl of fun bets but nice prices

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Just took Sky boost for 1st bet today

£10 Man City, Chelsea and Blacburn to win 3/1

£20 Man City and Chelsea to win Evs (Paddy Power boost - max £20)

Chelsea vs Brighton

£20 Over 1.5 corners each in each half 7/2 (Hills build your odds) - Also got £7 of free bets for scratch of the day and £20 on BYO at 3/1 or better)

£10 3+ goals, 10+ corners and 40 booking points 9/2 (Boyle boost)

£5 D Burn 2 shots 11/1 (Coral)