You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Football Betting/Tips Season 3 Euros BR £879

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,451
    I asked for odds for Scotland to kick off 6 times during the game. Alas no market :D:D
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,092

Scotland's xG was 0.001.

I'm not into this "Love England loathe Scotland" (or vice-versa) nonsense, I'd like to see both or either do well, but jeez Scotland were bad, it was like Premier League v National League.

It was clear within minutes of the kick off that the Team had been set up without ambition & they were sitting ducks. I'd be more inclined to blame the Manager than the players.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,262
    edited June 15
    Tikay10 said:

Scotland's xG was 0.001.

I'm not into this "Love England loathe Scotland" (or vice-versa) nonsense, I'd like to see both or either do well, but jeez Scotland were bad, it was like Premier League v National League.

It was clear within minutes of the kick off that the Team had been set up without ambition & they were sitting ducks. I'd be more inclined to blame the Manager than the players.

Totally agree. I also bet on the draw last night and was really dissapointed with Scotland

You could see their best players standing in loads of space between the lines and he didn't change anything until it was too late.

I also support the home nations when theyr'e not playing England. I,ve got more affiliation with them than i have with some randon team miles away. @Essexphil Don't remember that Scottish goal so had to google it but i do remember Gerry Armstrong and that unbeleivable win in the same tournament from Spain 82. That must have been some price

I also support all Premier leaugue teams in Europe. The're representing the Premier League at the end of the day

I,ve totally lost track of my bets and BR but will post any winners or ones looking good.

I,ve got Musiala, Havertz and Fulkrung for Golden boot so a nice start there. Also got Musiala for player of the tournament.

I,ve stayed away from Harry Kane as i don't think he's fully fit and Mbappe as i can't see any value and could be spared a bit in some games

• Options
    Croatia vs Albania

Had a little bet on Kovacic for 2 fouls committed. Its boosted on Sky to Evs (cheeky) but is available on Bet365 at 6/4
  • Options
    edited June 19
    Kovacic bet landed

Now for an outsider at 12/1 (Its Mctomminay and Mcginn for card dbl)

• Options
    edited June 21
    Were going for 3 in a row in the Ukraine game who have to improve on their 1st game and i,ve got Sudakov in my Fantasy team

EDIT _ Were going for 4 out of 4 with a good boost from Bet365

Ukraine have been know recently for tight games but this is different after getting hammered in the first game