You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bhs in the evenings.

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
Ive been thinking about this a wee while. The £5.50 bh is clearly the most popular format on Sky.

Yet during peak times, we have the 6.30 1k fest, the mini (which changes on a friday and sunday) and then a £500 on at 10.15 - im excluding the £5 rebuy because of me thats not a proper PKO and thus does not count against this format.

I get we want most of the players to play the main and mini most nights thus most one table i understand a liquidity arguement. But it also strikes me as odd that the most popular format on the site has not one comp between 6.31 and 10.15pm on 2 nights of the week and just 1 - which varies in structure the rest of the week and thus I dont know if we can compare to the rest of the very popular mtts in the schedule.

Up until 6.30pm from i think 9.30am (i can only see to 2am) they run every hour and after the 10.15 one theres none until we start the understandbly more turboy night schedule.

This means when the majority of players are avaliable to play these events, theres a maximum of 2 of the most popular format on the site they can play.

I assume theres a reason, but never any harm in flagging it.