You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

QUESTION FOR SKY

mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
HI GUYS JUST WONDERING WHEN IS MY MTT GOIN 2 SHOWN ON THE T.V 

CHEERS GUYS

Comments

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009

on itv mick??/

• mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR SKY:
    on itv mick??/
    Posted by razorkev

KEVRO U PLAYIN IN IT M8?
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009
    yh m8 ill play..
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    And my question while we are at it, is .. is the Tikay sleepstack going to run again tomorrow?? It got a good turnout last week and all 100% positive comments from it...
    edited July 2009
    And my question while we are at it, is .. is the Tikay sleepstack going to run again tomorrow?? It got a good turnout last week and all 100% positive comments from it...
    Posted by FlashFlush
    i hope so charlie if i have my own mtt then sir tkay should defo keep his the guys a legend, only thing is he likes trains lol, i will defo play his game tmora 100%
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2009
    Hi Guys,

Mick - i have passed on your question to the TV people so you should receive a reply shortly

Flash Flush - yeah we should be running this tournament again. I will get on to Mr Poker, so hopefully you'll see this in the poker lobby soon.

Rich
  • Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited July 2009
    Hi Mick,

We will be featuring some key hands of tonight's final table as a tournament break this weekend. Good luck to all playing this evening.

A
    edited July 2009
    Hi Mick, We will be featuring some key hands of tonight's final table as a tournament break this weekend. Good luck to all playing this evening. A
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    ok cheers ling
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2009
    Posted by FlashFlush
    i have confirmation that this is running tomorrow. It will appear in the lobby and you will be able to register 24 hours before the tournament starts.

Good Luck!
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR SKY : i have confirmation that this is running tomorrow. It will appear in the lobby and you will be able to register 24 hours before the tournament starts. Good Luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Top banana. Thanks Rich
  • Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR SKY : ok cheers ling
    Posted by mickjenn1

Hi Mick,

I'm afraid i was unaware that the tournament was a ten seater, when I posted that we would feature it as a Tournament Break. 

This means that we are unable to show any hands form this tournament on TV. Apologies once again.

A
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR SKY : Hi Mick, I'm afraid that due to technical difficulties that we were unable to feature any hands form the tournament. Hopefully we can try next week! Sorry to promise something and not be able to fulfill, but "the computer said no" ;-(
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    no worries ling
  • richi_ricrichi_ric Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    if you win a free entry to a semi final or 1k bounty hunter and cancel it do you get paid the entry fee i.e £11 or do you loose the free entry and your money