You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS - LIVE ON TWITCH

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,554
    @IVIystical has just asked if we want him to change anything, e.g. Music, levels, ...yeah...i vote for the shirt.πŸ˜‚ Also, having a few epileptic fits with screen changes...just saying.
    Overall great stream so far tho.
    But what do i know i love Dues....πŸ€’
  • Options
    IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    Glenelg said:

Omg. @IVIystical is killing fish! Literally, just switched aquarium off...πŸ’€πŸ’€

Haha! Shirt change noted for next time too, thanks for stopping by! Fish will do fine without flow for a few hours ;)
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    After Sam making a UKOPS final table and Swann winning the High Roller, the standard has been well and truly set. That said tonight's schedule is blowing me away with enthusiasm.

I'm not feeling 100% (a bit fluey) but we'll give the stream a go and we also have a special guest joining us for tonight's stream.

Hopefully live at 7pm.
  • Options
    aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 319
    PKRPar said:

After Sam making a UKOPS final table and Swann winning the High Roller, the standard has been well and truly set. That said tonight's schedule is blowing me away with enthusiasm.

I'm not feeling 100% (a bit fluey) but we'll give the stream a go and we also have a special guest joining us for tonight's stream.

Hopefully live at 7pm.

Exciting!
  • Options
    Is it @Tikay10 ? πŸ€’
  • Options
    Hello all,

Sadly the fluey part is taking it's toll and i won't be live tonight. Gonna rest up and play PLO from my sick bed.

Another streamer is being lined up however and will take the helm tonight. Will post up once we know who's live.

Sorry for all the marbles lovers and sorry to my surprise guest :(

Rest up now though means better / bigger stream on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Is there anyone there? @PBKR .....
    Edit...hes just arrived.😁
  • Options
    aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 319
    PKRPar said:

We're nearly there, two UKOPS days to go. I always start UKOPS with excitement and enthusiasm, and i'm often left with "what could have been" and "regret".

I was unwell on Wednesday but starting to feel more like my normal self and as such we will be streaming tonight. It's also 1 year since I started streaming regularly so we're going to celebrate that by firing every UKOPS event tonight including the PLO!!!

Live from 7pm. Marbles and Beer are mandatory. Hopefully see you there!!!

twitch.tv/pkrpar

no special guest tonight though :'(
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Glad you're feeling better big yin. These stag doos can seriously damage your health.πŸ€’πŸ˜·
    Anyhoo, rungood tonite & beers are in.
    Cant believe its a year.... Not sure, but i think Dues was the first sky twitcher i watched. 😱
  • Options
    And we are LIVE!!!!

5% of main event giveaway at 7.55pm via Marbles!!

twitch.tv/pkrpar

• Options
    Thanks to everyone who supported all of the streamers during this "fun" series.

Phil rounded us off nicely and thankfully in the super high roller last night.

Hopefully you all enjoyed the streams every night.

I think most of us are now having a break for the remainder of November, albeit Dusenberg is still powering on and streaming tonight.

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Big thanks to all the guys that made a special effort to stream over Ukops (I rather lazily just did my usual shift!).

If you're not completely sick of poker/streams, I'll be on tonight with the Ukops after-party :)