You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday November 7th, UKOPS Final Day - boulton016 wins the HR, MarkScot the Main

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,286
    Tedson said:

Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

Thanks Alan, it's appreciated. It does get a bit lonely in here sometimes, but I suppose it's mostly a "read only" thread, & that's cool.

Appreciate the updates Tikay. I often peruse the threads to see who's won what if I've been playing the night before. Hopefully you can have a bit of time off after a busy 10 days.

Re. Toxic chat. I find the best response is to just be civil. If they're a decent person they'll usually realise they were getting a bit out of line. Some people are just arseh0les though.
    Thanks @Tedson & congrats on your three splendid UKOPS wins. I so want to be you when I grow up.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,236
    Appreciate all your posts and read them almost everyday!!

As for toxic chat, I understand if there's two way banter but there's a few new players who have surfaced recently who are just outright abusive for no reason. I'm all for banter but it's definitely OTT.

No names, but I ask thou father, in heavenly earth, to warn his sons wife (or sister/aunty/cousin) to chill a bit....
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

As for toxic chat, I understand if there's two way banter but there's a few new players who have surfaced recently who are just outright abusive for no reason. I'm all for banter but it's definitely OTT.

No names, but I ask thou father, in heavenly earth, to warn his sons wife (or sister/aunty/cousin) to chill a bit....

@PKRPar

I think I got your drift there.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    PKRPar said:

You mean the Discord group and Streamers crew right?
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    Just like to say.
    I enjoyed Ukops immensely!
    I made three big events and got to play on the same table as many greats from Sky Poker TV.

The most I spent qualifying was £5.20 the least £1.30.

Amazingly I cashed £220 in the main event on Sunday.

I did get verbal abuse for slow play but that's never going to change!
    However, those I noticed receiving abuse, all did better than their slaters!

Thanks for putting on a great event!
  • Options

@DUNMIDOSH

"The most I spent qualifying was £5.20 the least £1.30.

Amazingly I cashed £220 in the main event on Sunday."

That's awesome.
  • Options
    UnEuropeanUnEuropean Member Posts: 12
    @Tikay10

I echo the others in that these results threads are a worthwhile read - I appreciate reading what's happened in the night's events.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the lack of interaction with the threads from regulars. I myself am not particularly active on any forums anywhere in terms of posts, but I'm always interested in seeing the write-ups.
  • Options

@Tikay10

I echo the others in that these results threads are a worthwhile read - I appreciate reading what's happened in the night's events.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the lack of interaction with the threads from regulars. I myself am not particularly active on any forums anywhere in terms of posts, but I'm always interested in seeing the write-ups.

Thanks @UnEuropean

And yes, I agree with your second para.