You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 3, WEDNESDAY. FA Cup, Stockport County v Bolton @ 7.45pm

12346»

Comments

• Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    edited November 2021
    MISTY4ME said:

The only way that is a WINNING bet, is if you had Stockport +1 goal in handicap betting 90 mins ..... but as @waller02 says ...... just put up the screenshots of your bets to show us ALL the penniz you 'WON' :p

....... because until you do, we will just think you're talking rubbish ;)

MISTY4ME said:

I would have been im'pressed' if you had 'pressed up' your original 90mins bet, by backing Stockport to win the tie outright when they were 2-0 down........ which would have been fairly decent odds,

.......but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have done that :/

u know nothing about me and i never do in play betting but i won so it don't matter to me who says i lost

now on to QPR VS LUTON

money in my pocket
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

The only way that is a WINNING bet, is if you had Stockport +1 goal in handicap betting 90 mins ..... but as @waller02 says ...... just put up the screenshots of your bets to show us ALL the penniz you 'WON' :p

MISTY4ME said:

I would have been im'pressed' if you had 'pressed up' your original 90mins bet, by backing Stockport to win the tie outright when they were 2-0 down........ which would have been fairly decent odds,

u know nothing about me and i never do in play betting but i won so it don't matter to me who says i lost

now on to QPR VS LUTON

money in my pocket
    Looking forward to your advice, and bets, before Kick-off, so we can all get on in time,

but especially on which bookies are paying out on a WIN when the match ends in a DRAW

.....Presumably it will be HOOOOOOOOPS to WIN :)
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    MISTY4ME said:

rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

MISTY4ME said:

now on to QPR VS LUTON

money in my pocket
    Looking forward to your advice, and bets, before Kick-off, so we can all get on in time,

but especially on which bookies are paying out on a WIN when the match ends in a DRAW

well follow me on twitter and u will find everything u want and need betting wise but it will cost u HOOOOOOOOPS OF MONEY

HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

MISTY4ME said:

now on to QPR VS LUTON

money in my pocket

well follow me on twitter and u will find everything u want and need betting wise but it will cost u HOOOOOOOOPS OF MONEY

HAHAHAHAHA
    I don't do twitter .........

On the QPR v Luton thread will be fine

cheers and GOOD LUCK rubbish HOOOOPS :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    Stop protesting so much then, about your 25k win on Stockport to win in 90 mins, when they drew.

90mins Stockport 3 - 3 Bolton
  • Options
    "I have a few k on Stockport to win 90 mins"

The score was 3-3 at full time. What are we missing then? Explain
  • Options
    Got it !!

rubbish ..... rbh talks bs to u+i ;):D

• Options
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

got a few k on stockport 90 min's with a few bookie's happy daze

this is what i said before the game right do u agree ? then said how much i won now u lot are going on about it making a big deal out of it move on now next game

QPR v luton then

liverpool vs arsenal - few k on liverpool

spurs vs leeds few k on leeds

• Options
    But Stockport hadn't won after 90 mins
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

rbh112 said:

got a few k on stockport 90 min's with a few bookie's happy daze

this is what i said before the game right do u agree ? then said how much i won now u lot are going on about it making a big deal out of it move on now next game

QPR v luton then

liverpool vs arsenal - few k on liverpool

spurs vs leeds few k on leeds

Anyone can say they WON after the event ................ I could say I backed Stockport to win 5-3 after Extra Time...but everyone (U+I) knows it would be BS RBH

But when you say you had "got a few k on Stockport 90mins" and Stockport didn't win within the initial 90mins of the game, then we know your bet has LOST.

• Options
    waller02 said:

But Stockport hadn't won after 90 mins

Stockport DID win AFTER 90 mins .....they WON in 120 mins, which is AFTER 90 mins

...... but rubbish's inclusion of 'after' post, was AFTER the game, and AFTER his initial post .......so AFTER-timing and therefore rubbish ;) .....or BS to U + I
  • Options
    u are not reading what i wrote before the game are u ? so like i said time and again read what i said read it again then a third time u got it in ur head what u thick i said when its there in black and white end of now QPR few on over £3,500 profit coming my way have a nice day