You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES - brom vs forset + Colchester vs NEWPORT plus big news FRIDAY

rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
edited November 2021 in Sports & Betting Chat
AND THE PEOPLE THAT GOT ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FROM HERE GLAD FOR U TO BE PART OF A GROWING ENTITY

SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME ON SCIAL MEDIA U KNOW HOW I DO THINGS

i have few a god few k on forest = over £121 k

i also hve a few good quid on Newport = over $29k

Also on sat ill will put money on on every game and a good few k on each and show the profit

PREMIER LEAGUE

CHAMPIONSHIP

LEAGUE 1

LEAGUE 2

So will be doing all that 2morro

so what i have decided to do and i have a few people that i get on well with on this forum that said i should do NFL PICKS
treble's others do singles but there are others out there that do the doubles

SO the 4 top English league's and sundays full NFL LINE UP

AND THE PEOPLE THAT GOT ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FROM HERE GLAD FOR U TO BE PART OF A GROWING ENTITY

Comments

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    Who do you get on well with on the forum?
  • Options
    some people get on with me and at min its seven from here and growing and have got on to my social media so happy daze. some on the names just might be a shock for a few but on well
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,263
    edited November 2021
    "SO FELL FREE TO JOIN ME ON SCIAL MEDIA U KNOW HOW I DO THING"

So how do we find you? Name, Twitter, FB?
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Who do you get on well with on the forum?

people get on with me even a couple from them 7 people might hate me but now are on my social media and getting free tips for a month and who there are is between me and them. sorry unless they say.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    i give people opportunities but i am the opportunity and i have been watching the forum comp day football picked . they have good ways of doing there bets i'm keeping a close look at u and good luck and keep what ur doing and maybe down the line we can have a good old chat about betting and maybe we can work together one day. at the minute i like look of these guys and lades. and if u can keep doing and keep picking winner's i would to talk but keep it up

here is the list im looking at this moment but that can change DAY BY DAY WEEK BY WEEK

@stokefc £8.07
    @poppy765 £7.12
    @OSCAR66 £6.00
    @wynne1938 £5.62
    @robalanxxx £3.74
    @MISTY4ME £3.40

JUST THINKS ABOUT IT

ANY QUESTIONS PLASE ASK

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    rbh112 said:

i give people opportunities but i am the opportunity and i have been watching the forum comp day football picked . they have good ways of doing there bets i'm keeping a close look at u and good luck and keep what ur doing and maybe down the line we can have a good old chat about betting and maybe we can work together one day. at the minute i like look of these guys and lades. and if u can keep doing and keep picking winner's i would to talk but keep it up

here is the list im looking at this moment but that can change DAY BY DAY WEEK BY WEEK

@stokefc £8.07
    @poppy765 £7.12
    @OSCAR66 £6.00
    @wynne1938 £5.62
    @robalanxxx £3.74
    @MISTY4ME £3.40

JUST THINKS ABOUT IT

ANY QUESTIONS PLASE ASK

OK. Some questions for you:-

1. You claimed to have bet on a team "to win in 90 minutes" in a Cup game. It was 3-3, and they won in extra time. You said it was a winning bet. So-which was it? Did you

(a) Not understand your bet?
    (b) misrepresent your bet? or
    (c) lose?

2. 1 of your supposed "winning bets" came from a Spanish game, where you said you would bet on a match, but not who was going to win. Why should we believe you won?

3. You always state what you stand to win, but not the precise details of the bet, nor what you stand to lose. Do you think that is responsible gambling? Do you think that helps keep this forum going, when it is funded by the biggest bookmaker in the world?

4. I know of someone with an Instagram account. It is listed as private and for photos. It has about 280 followers. If he could persuade, say, between 300-400 followers to pay £10 per month for his tips, could he make a "few k" every month?

5. If people are making a profit from their own betting, why would they want to pay you money? Because, presumably, after a "free month", there are charges.

6. Have you any tips if i wanted to place a bet on when you are going to be banned from posting on here?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    hahaha i'm just on a roll in the forum comp it won't last
    I spend under a tenner on my footy bets at the weekend i've had two winners all season my family call me boss man cuz i'm so good at it :p
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Social media tipster eh? Have yet to see one who isn't a complete imposter.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    got a goilth bet on
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    stokefc said:

hahaha i'm just on a roll in the forum comp it won't last
    I spend under a tenner on my footy bets at the weekend i've had two winners all season my family call me boss man cuz i'm so good at it :p

im glad u make u family happy ur a good man
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    gregkdy82 said:

i know a of few top tipsters and they make money doing it fair play to them and there are social media tipsters and they make money
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    rbh112 said:

gregkdy82 said:

i know a of few top tipsters and they make money doing it fair play to them and there are social media tipsters and they make money
    Who? Names and links please. Tipsters I've seen on social media are nothing but pondlife trying to make a few pennies by diverting you to a link on a site they are affiliated too.

What do you even mean by they make money doing it? Selling tips? Of course they **** do. selling something for a fee which costs you absolutely nothing does tend to be profitable.
  • Options
    gregkdy82 said:

rbh112 said:

gregkdy82 said:

Who? Names and links please. Tipsters I've seen on social media are nothing but pondlife trying to make a few pennies by diverting you to a link on a site they are affiliated too.

What do you even mean by they make money doing it? Selling tips? Of course they **** do. selling something for a fee which costs you absolutely nothing does tend to be profitable.
    what are they tipping football ? NFL , NBA , MLB ?
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    @gregkdy82

https://twitter.com/JJValueHunter

Its @jordz16

He hasn,t posted since July but i used to follow him and have since followed others he,s worked with although a lot of them do charge now.

Maybe if he sees this he might start posting again. I used to follow a lot of his card bets but i,ve mostly stopped doing them as the refs seem far more leniant than last season

It seems most do it for free to start with and start charging the more popular they get. The problem with that is the popular they get , the harder is it to get their prices