You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES - ALL DIVISIONS IN ENGLAND

13»

Comments

• Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384

KYCing this guy would be tricky. You'd have to be a billionaire to get those bets on.

you dont have to be a billionaire to get those bets on mate
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    rbh112 said:

MISTY4ME said:

rbh112 said:

what bet's did i have ? i never said i done them draws i never said go bookies i never said put that bet on it was IMO sorry u lost money but u win some bets and lose some bet bet could be a winner

You never tell us what bets you actually have ........ and most of us don't care anyway ........other than to prove its ALL RUBBISH.

.........although as @Essexphil says, it's looking very profitable to back against whatever you think the result's going to be ;):D
    well some people do because they jump on it so people done the draws lost and now they are upset not my fault u bet and lost

WHO ?

rbh112 said:

KYCing this guy would be tricky. You'd have to be a billionaire to get those bets on.

WHAT BETS ?

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

Without trying to sound condescending, I've got a super simple question for you.

What was your stake on the Newcastle game where you quoted 157k at the end of the sentence?