You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

new games

coolhanalcoolhanal Member Posts: 32
when are sky going to add some new games.try some new games see how it goes it been the same games now for years

Comments

• spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    new 5.50 bounty hunter at 7.30pm
  • Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 437
    What new games would you like to see?
  • midnightmamidnightma Member Posts: 54
    chess
  • coolhanalcoolhanal Member Posts: 32
    just think needs a few more games added to it really has been same games for lot years now
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    razz, 2 to 7 td , stud
  • NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 850
    I think possibly James wanted a more specific answer...other people have asked for variations of poker like stud or razz. I suspect you meant different variations of NLH like different buy-ins or stack sizes. My guess is you really wanted to just ask for less bounty hunters. It's not really clear though.
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    @SkyJames A similar tournament to the mini major would be nice. So 11quid deepstack or freezeout. Also a £15 bounty hunter would be nice to see. Just to mix things up a little.
  • raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    I'd just make the PLO8 cash lobby completely rake free but not allow new tables to spawn. Have a look in a couple months and see if the liquidity spillover is worth more than the liquidity dilution.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,998
    I think the evening schedule (from 6pm) is pretty good. The changes made to Quickdraw etc a while back were definitely a success.

IMO the daytime tournaments desperately need a refresh. Just a £11 on every hour, and a £5.50 on every half past. Been the same for ages. The only MTTs I play during the day more than once a fortnight are the £11 timed MTTs at 12/12.30/1 pm.

Perhaps start by trying more variety between 5-6 pm, or at weekends?
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,486
    28p bh every hour through the day & night.
  • HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 115
    I would like some earlier starts. Most finishing times of the featured events are well into the next morning. And the big BHs always cover their gtee with ease, so why not try a few more?
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Sky have tried various different formats over the years and nearly all of them have ended up repeatedly missing the gty and being dropped. You can't really blame them for being reluctant to add more new games tbf. I'd love a few 11-33 freezeouts/deepstacks, but people love BHs.
  • FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 172
    What about one round of each ? That is great fun and i am sure it would be attractive to a lot of players. £5 buy in ?
  • SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    edited November 2021
    Can the £22 Bounty Hunter at 7:30 be reinstated, please? @Sky__James

UKOPS seemed to be the final nail in the coffin in terms of its numbers but it’s not surprising numbers took a dip during the series (and the days following).

Can we give it another try? Or alternatively, would removing one of the £11 Bounty hunters that start around that time (7:40 or 8:15) help with numbers?

I prefer bounty hunters but I think the schedule is desperate for an £11/22 non-bounty Hunter or rebuy/addon. I think some more variety would help the performance of the schedule as a whole (rather than having to seek certain types of games on other sites etc).
    not enough games at say 10 quid or under that got a decent gtd pay out lot times asking for say 5 quid for 300 quid gtd it just seems a waste of time when gtd pay out looks not to bad lot more ppl will play it
    they ran a few big games wee while back every one was full so it shows ppl will play if they think looks like value
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    waller02 said:

Sky have tried various different formats over the years and nearly all of them have ended up repeatedly missing the gty and being dropped. You can't really blame them for being reluctant to add more new games tbf. I'd love a few 11-33 freezeouts/deepstacks, but people love BHs.

I'm defo with you on this Ryan @waller02 .......but know the score. People seem to prefer Bounty Hunters, and haven't the patience for the longer games.

I'd Love to have a £1000 G'tee (minimum)........£5.50 Deepstack Freezy (except on a Saturday or Sunday) :)
  • ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    some 2r/3r/5r rebuy bh threw the day and change the 5pm £11 back to the £11r bh or to a £16.50 deepstack freezeout with 2 hour late reg good gtd