You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

10 Stages of Genocide

124»

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,028
    Returning to the OP, I had not previously heard of the 10 stages of genocide. That bit I found genuinely interesting, and thought-provoking.

The bit I profoundly disagreed with is whether it had anything whatsoever to do with Covid. Not sure I am best placed to judge. Personally, I don't feel that "Steve was refused service at the Red Lion, so had to have a pint in the Hare and Hounds" is quite the same as the Holocaust, or the Porajmos.

But, rather more importantly, neither do people with rather more experience-like, say, Genocide Watch:-

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/genocide-watch-rejects-conspiracy-theories-about-covid-19-vaccines
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Bear in mind 1300 elderly die each day on average through various reasons.
    Also the ‘of’ or ‘with’.
    A standard piece of reporting. November 21st 2021.

1. 2,500 Double jabbed over 50’s? 50-105? Which have died having tested positive within the 28 days. This will include the elderly that have been doubly jabbed and a proportion HAVE to have been near end of life or gravely ill.

2. 511 unvaccinated?
    Unvaccinated for what reason?
    Near end of life? Were advised against the vaccinations on medical grounds? etc.
    If the author feels brave enough to say refuseniks , then maybe they should do more research to back that that up. Unvaccinated can also mean doubly vaxxed if they move the goalposts.

3.Self explanatory,most of the elderly would have received two jabs. Again, no attempt to supply any meaningful data.

4. Put some data in as to why they were unvaccinated. A blanket’ unvaccinated’is meaningless without the circumstances as to why they weren’t.Put refuseniks if that’s the only reason.

5 and 6 are so similar to 4 it’s not really worth adding anything.

• Options
    40 per 100,000= 0.04% for critical care.

• Options
    You keep posting this. And you still cling to the desperate belief that it has anything to do with that red line.

Take the desperate statement about people nearing end of life supposedly not being vaccinated. 1 of the many points I made that you ignored was about my close relative with "life limiting" cancer. I spoke at length with her about what questions she should ask her oncology team about the booster. Because my overriding objective is her health, not me being right. And I believe that the experts know more than me, as well as you. The only debate the team had was whether she should have the booster or a 3rd dose. The only thing every expert was sure about was that not having either was the worst option.

These stats are not as clear as the ONS ones-we all know why you don't want to take issue with the ones that you are unable to argue against. Suppose for a second that 0.4% figure is right (and I think it may be rates per 100k population, rather than 100k in each group)-why take a 0.4% risk rather than a 0.007% risk?

Stats can say all sorts of things. Is the likeliest outcome for an unvaccinated person that his personal life expectancy will be unchanged? Undoubtedly. More of a question of reducing a risk. Or running it.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

You keep posting this. And you still cling to the desperate belief that it has anything to do with that red line.

Take the desperate statement about people nearing end of life supposedly not being vaccinated. 1 of the many points I made that you ignored was about my close relative with "life limiting" cancer. I spoke at length with her about what questions she should ask her oncology team about the booster. Because my overriding objective is her health, not me being right. And I believe that the experts know more than me, as well as you. The only debate the team had was whether she should have the booster or a 3rd dose. The only thing every expert was sure about was that not having either was the worst option.

These stats are not as clear as the ONS ones-we all know why you don't want to take issue with the ones that you are unable to argue against. Suppose for a second that 0.4% figure is right (and I think it may be rates per 100k population, rather than 100k in each group)-why take a 0.4% risk rather than a 0.007% risk?

Stats can say all sorts of things. Is the likeliest outcome for an unvaccinated person that his personal life expectancy will be unchanged? Undoubtedly. More of a question of reducing a risk. Or running it.

I’ll have a look at your questions, then I’ll have a go at answering them.
    It might be tough though,as I and many others think the vaccine roll out is for a different purpose than to fight a virus.
    If you believe the whole world needed or still needs a vaccine, then it might not be worth continuing.
    Whilst front page propaganda was being posted on here,I went around the world for REAL reports. Those painted a totally different picture.
    If you only knew of the propaganda you’ve witnessed. It’s shocking.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @Essexphil ,what questions do I need to address?
    Downloading or taking info of the internet?

If PDF’s for medical students do not count as reliable info,then we’re in the p oop.
  • Options
    chilling said:

Essexphil said:

It might be tough though,as I and many others think the vaccine roll out is for a different purpose than to fight a virus.
    If you believe the whole world needed or still needs a vaccine, then it might not be worth continuing.
    Whilst front page propaganda was being posted on here,I went around the world for REAL reports. Those painted a totally different picture.
    If you say so.

Whereas I believe that the fuss about Covid will fade in the next few weeks.

Why? Not because you are right. Because I subscribe to the rather more believable conspiracy theory that the ruling elite will want to concentrate on feathering their own nests rather than continuing to worry about people dying.

Because economies are more important than people-to some, at least.
  • Options
    chilling said:

@Essexphil ,what questions do I need to address?
    Downloading or taking info of the internet?

If PDF’s for medical students do not count as reliable info,then we’re in the p oop.

There are loads on this thread. You routinely pick and choose which bits you want to answer, and pretend the rest don't exist. Or trot out the same answer to different questions, pretending that a different one was asked.

Are you a politician? :)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Essexphil said:

If you say so.

Why? Not because you are right. Because I subscribe to the rather more believable conspiracy theory that the ruling elite will want to concentrate on feathering their own nests rather than continuing to worry about people dying.

I’ve a different take.
    The Elites have already feathered their nests,and will continue to do so.
    The small and medium sized businesses create the tax revenues.
    They have nearly been destroyed , mainly by footfall.
    The printed money has gone to the banks and funds as per usual.
    This has caused inflation,so the public get clobbered.
    Purposely disrupting the economy adds more upheaval for the public.
    Find out how many were pinged from the off,that went on to receive hospital treatment.
    Australia have actually come out and said what the agenda is, but you’re still a non believer.
  • Options
    chilling said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Essexphil said:

If you say so.

I’ve a different take.
    The Elites have already feathered their nests,and will continue to do so.
    The small and medium sized businesses create the tax revenues.
    They have nearly been destroyed , mainly by footfall.
    The printed money has gone to the banks and funds as per usual.
    This has caused inflation,so the public get clobbered.
    Purposely disrupting the economy adds more upheaval for the public.
    Find out how many were pinged from the off,that went on to receive hospital treatment.
    Australia have actually come out and said what the agenda is, but you’re still a non believer.
    Heard this so many times. If only life were so simple:-

The economy is contracting due to the pandemic.
    If the taxpayers really are being destroyed, you really think people don't want to do things to help them pay?
    Printed money? Have I gone back to 1999?
    Inflation had largely disappeared in this country for many years. Do you believe that this happened despite the efforts of big business-that it is only now that people are succeeding to increase inflation?
    Big business does not want upheaval-it wants us to concentrate on buying their stuff.

The theories you subscribe to seem to believe that the creator of the theory is more financially astute than people who run multi-£Billion Companies.

Yes. I'm a non-believer.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

If you say so.

The idea is to give everybody a digital ID.Thats why kids are being jabbed for no obvious reason.
    Then the digital currency.
    You need the former with the latter.
    A digital ID means authorities will be able to take taxes etc, in an instant,track you,permit you to do something, buy, fly etc.For somebody to associate that with ‘ well, I don’t use cash anyway’ is laughable.
    Mumsies link to the WEF , was a mere fraction of their long term agenda.

That old normal will never return. Even if they fail in their quest over the next few years.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    chilling said:

If you say so.

The idea is to give everybody a digital ID.Thats why kids are being jabbed for no obvious reason.
    A digital ID means authorities will be able to take taxes etc, in an instant,track you,permit you to do something, buy, fly etc.For somebody to associate that with ‘ well, I don’t use cash anyway’ is laughable.

That old normal will never return. Even if they fail in their quest over the next few years.

Really? That old chestnut?

So. you really believe the UK Government has spent £billions giving us free vaccines. £Billions more in lost output.

To get information they already have.

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Bored with this now.

Off to talk to some sane people.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

People will die very day, jabbed or unjabbed, and die through various illnesses and causes.
    If a patient has a positive test within 28 days of death,those will be included in the stats.And they are. ‘ With’ or ‘of’ is the grey area,and in some cases not even relevant .

This is something you C.T.N's trot out pretty regularly.
    ''If so and so has Covid, and gets hit by a bus and dies, they go down as a Covid death''.

Well no, they don't as such.

Deaths are measured 2fold.
    One is deaths within 28 days of a positive test (and this is where bus man would be placed). This measure is largely irrelevant because not only will it house people like bus man, who obviously isn't a Covid death but also it won't account for people who die due to Covid beyond the 28 days 'positive test' window.

The other, more important, measure is where Covid is named on the death certificate as a contributing factor.
    If someone has terminal cancer, perhaps with only weeks to live, contracts Covid and dies then this will go down in this category. Obviously.

That's the thing with Covid; whilst it might not outright kill loads of people, it medically complicates things, particularly for those who have other conditions or afflictions (regardless of if said person even knows it).
    Hence a lot of deaths are attributed to complications caused by Covid, and that's why it gets a mention on the death certificate.
    And then there are those who get fatally struck down by Covid, despite being previously fit and healthy.

Excess deaths is also an important stat to use alongside the above, and the consensus was that at the start of the pandemic the UK under reported deaths, and then had a period of over reporting deaths before settling on the above model which the WHO advises.

You can continue to share your utter tripe and have your head in the sand, but the evidence is there for all to see....

Vaccination reduces people's chances of catching it, spreading it, but more importantly helps keep them out of hospital and ultimately out of a cemetery.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    chilling said:

Well, considering I’ve read PDF’s for medical students,latest research,noted what the silenced experts have said( and backed up with science)PDF’s from early on in Italy from doctors actually treating patients,( who again were silenced) etc etc,then I think I’m quite well placed to comment.
    When the truth comes out,I think you’ll find some of us are spectacularly correct.
    It’s never been about a virus,it’s been about a passport.Mr Whitty has actually stated that.

I’ll give you something to analyse later,and anybody else that likes a bit of unraveling.

lol, whatever you say Dr Chilling.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

If you say so.

Really? That old chestnut?

So. you really believe the UK Government has spent £billions giving us free vaccines. £Billions more in lost output.

To get information they already have.

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Do you realise how ridiculous it is to shut countries down for two years with stats that don’t back that up. They never have.
    I’ll remind you again. The EU stated that they can print money endlessly. You cant,unless there’s a plan.Print money forever!
    On financials. The Chinese have or are about to raise the social security age to 65 from 60.
    Because their one child policy has left a demographic problem. Too many elderly,not enough workforce. Where have I heard that before🤔

You’re not on the right page,time will prove that.
    New laws, new bills, enjoy.

The Aussie killer flu chart. If flu in 2016 in Australia caused havoc to our NHS, what would the 2019 do to the NHS? Who got the sequence from China? An Australian.
  • Options
    It’s not about the information they already have.
    That doesn’t equate to everybody being attached to the tinternet.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    No mobiles, no pandemic.Just a bad flu season.
  • Options
    chilling said:

Bear in mind 1300 elderly die each day on average through various reasons.
    Also the ‘of’ or ‘with’.
    A standard piece of reporting. November 21st 2021.

1. 2,500 Double jabbed over 50’s? 50-105? Which have died having tested positive within the 28 days. This will include the elderly that have been doubly jabbed and a proportion HAVE to have been near end of life or gravely ill.

2. 511 unvaccinated?
    Unvaccinated for what reason?
    Near end of life? Were advised against the vaccinations on medical grounds? etc.
    If the author feels brave enough to say refuseniks , then maybe they should do more research to back that that up. Unvaccinated can also mean doubly vaxxed if they move the goalposts.

3.Self explanatory,most of the elderly would have received two jabs. Again, no attempt to supply any meaningful data.

4. Put some data in as to why they were unvaccinated. A blanket’ unvaccinated’is meaningless without the circumstances as to why they weren’t.Put refuseniks if that’s the only reason.

5 and 6 are so similar to 4 it’s not really worth adding anything.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,190
    edited January 2022
    PLEASE PLEASE STOP YOUR INCESSANT C.T.N. BULLPOOP. ITS INCORRECT, ITS BORING AND IT ISNT MAKING ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE TO THIS THREAD WHICH WAS LAUGHINGLY CREATED TO COMPARE THE SUPPOSED BOO HOO DISADVANTAGED LIVES THAT IDIOT ANTI VAXXERS BRING UPON THEMSELVES BY REFUSING A VACCINE WITH THE SLAUGHTER OF UNTOLD MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS.

BOG OFF BACK TO YOUR FLAT EARTH, 911, MOON LANDING, JFK LOONEY NUTJOB THEORIES AND LET THE SENSIBLE ADULTS HAVE SOME GROWN UP TIME.

THANK YOU

PS YES I EXPECT TO GET A SANCTION FOR THIS POST
  • Options

PLEASE PLEASE STOP YOUR INCESSANT C.T.N. BULLPOOP. ITS INCORRECT, ITS BORING AND IT ISNT MAKING ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE TO THIS THREAD WHICH WAS LAUGHINGLY CREATED TO COMPARE THE SUPPOSED BOO HOO DISADVANTAGED LIVES THAT IDIOT ANTI VAXXERS BRING UPON THEMSELVES BY REFUSING A VACCINE WITH THE SLAUGHTER OF UNTOLD MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS.

BOG OFF BACK TO YOUR FLAT EARTH, 911, MOON LANDING, JFK LOONEY NUTJOB THEORIES AND LET THE SENSIBLE ADULTS HAVE SOME GROWN UP TIME.

THANK YOU

PS YES I EXPECT TO GET A SANCTION FOR THIS POST

The truth hurts rant?