You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why is the software still not mended?

steveyseesteveysee Member Posts: 74
Everytime i make a final table it seems at least 2 people crash and are sat out for the 1st 5 hands...its happened to myself plenty, moving table shouldnt be an issue still after 10 years, the client randomly closes when a new table opens... 1 table will freeze and the others keep running, kinda ridiculous and i know it happens to a lot of players before i get the support line of it must be my system when its happened on 3 of my own different systems, have to do this rant every 6 months cos nothing ever seems to **** happen. Sad.

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Are you sure it isn't your system?
  • Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Same here. Quite often freezes first few hands of FT, so not just you. It needs to be sorted.
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Never had that problem but maybe its favouritism because I'm a friendly member of the community
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    Drudkh said:

Never had that problem but maybe its favouritism because I'm a friendly member of the community

What , you saying Stevey's not friendly..I'm not having that ;)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    stokefc said:

Drudkh said:

What , you saying Stevey's not friendly..I'm not having that ;)
    He does have a point, though.
    Always happens for me-though normally only for between 1 and 3 hands.

If Sky are unable to fix it, any chance of a 30 second break at the start of the final table?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    I was going to ask "What's a final table"?
  • Options
    TrebleAAATrebleAAA Member Posts: 12
    what an odd question, "Final Table" is the final film in the blockbuster trilogy of films about the Oakland Furniture New Year Sale.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,367
    TrebleAAA said:

what an odd question, "Final Table" is the final film in the blockbuster trilogy of films about the Oakland Furniture New Year Sale.

Now i cant get that tune out of my head.

Thanks.