You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horriblest beat ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    But u call a raise pre out of position with Q4????  Am I missing something here as I can't get how ur unlucky here!

Fold pre and def fold flop and ur not gonna get into these horrible situations.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2010
    Come on Bandini, that was just HORRIBLE - Queen Four?! Out of position to that PF raise?! If you play junk and then get married to it then you get into these situations
  • Options
    robcrobc Member Posts: 521
    edited March 2010
    AA beat Q4?? hows that a bad beat? Should have folded to raise pre flop if not then on the flop you have middle pair 4 kicker on a straightning board 2 diamonds and a ace on there. what did you think he was raising you pre flop with?? you bet 3/4 of the pot on the flop and get re raised surely this gives you your answer your beat? what exactly you beating here?

sorry i felt abit sorry for you yesterday cause you lost alot of money but i really dont see how this is a bad beat just bad play by you
  • Options
    crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
    edited March 2010
    am i missing something here or were you always behind and therefor this is not a beat? unlucky but not a beat imo
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited March 2010
    I can see what's happening.  Bandini is taking us for a ride.
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010

If he didn't have 3 qns then he might not have gone all in.

Can anyone tell me why your position dictates that you shouldn't go all in and take a punt with 3 qns??

He had Q, Q, Q, 10, A. Did he not. What does the 4 matter?

Wouldn't you all think that you had won or were winning?

I am not defending the poster but i am not good enough obviously to understand what he did wrong in the end up.

Answers on the back of a twenty pound note addressed to Airwalker pls lol.

If you fold 3 queens just in case someone's got 2 aces where will you be.

Don't really get this position malarky lol.

• Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited March 2010
    just coolers, dont give up, your luck will change soon enough
  • Options
    crow01crow01 Member Posts: 163
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Horriblest beat ever:
    If he didn't have 3 qns then he might not have gone all in. Can anyone tell me why your position dictates that you shouldn't go all in and take a punt with 3 qns?? He had Q, Q, Q, 10, A. Did he not. What does the 4 matter? Wouldn't you all think that you had won or were winning? I am not defending the poster but i am not good enough obviously to understand what he did wrong in the end up. Answers on the back of a twenty pound note addressed to Airwalker pls lol. If you fold 3 queens just in case someone's got 2 aces where will you be. Don't really get this position malarky lol.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    to explain, this was a good aggressive move but at the wrong time, as he was first to act. the play from the flop is good, but should never have been in the pot in the first place playing such weak cards. he got lucky hitting the 3 queens but his opponent would not have carried on unless he was winning. he was only going to get called by someone beating him with a better q or better.....

i re-itterate, good play wrong time, he may of made a lot of strong aces fold......
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Horriblest beat ever:
    In Response to Re: Horriblest beat ever : to explain, this was a good aggressive move but at the wrong time, as he was first to act. the play from the flop is good, but should never have been in the pot in the first place playing such weak cards. he got lucky hitting the 3 queens but his opponent would not have carried on unless he was winning. he was only going to get called by someone beating him with a better q or better..... i re-itterate, good play wrong time, he may of made a lot of strong aces fold......
    Posted by crow01
    TY m8..Well unlucky i think tho.