You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Happy birthday Sky Poker

2»

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    stokefc said:

MISTY4ME said:

DoyleBrun said:

Happy Birthday Sky think I started around 2010 can you find out when you first joined? Was heartbroken when Sky Poker TV finished watching Tikay and Richard Orford jousting with each other was hilarious.

@DoyleBrun

Username DoyleBrun Joined April 2012 Visits 1,632 Last Active 14:40 Roles Member Points 70 Posts 1,280
    Reactions 0, Promote 4, Insightful 3, Disagree 11, Agree 55, Like 24, LOL 0, Spam 0, Abuse Activity
    I think that's joined the forum mate , it's showing me as joined June 2009 but i signed up in Feb 2008
    @stokefc

Ah ok.....makes sense. Cheers Stokey :)
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    15 years old?

Just 1 more year and you'll be legal :)
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    MISTY4ME said:

DoyleBrun said:

Happy Birthday Sky think I started around 2010 can you find out when you first joined? Was heartbroken when Sky Poker TV finished watching Tikay and Richard Orford jousting with each other was hilarious.

@DoyleBrun

Username DoyleBrun Joined April 2012 Visits 1,632 Last Active 14:40 Roles Member Points 70 Posts 1,280
    Reactions 0, Promote 4, Insightful 3, Disagree 11, Agree 55, Like 24, LOL 0, Spam 0, Abuse Activity
    I don't think the date on the profile page is indicative of when you someone joined Sky Poker . That might be the first time that someone wrote a post on the forum but I know for a fact that I joined in autumn 2007 because I know I met my other half in December 2007. I am absolutely certain that it wasn't June 2009 as it states in my profile! We got married in 2010 and we definitely were together longer than one year beforehand!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

@TVSpice

Yes, I believe the date shown on the Forum is the date first posted, not date joined Sky Poker.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

@TVSpice

Yes, I believe the date shown on the Forum is the date first posted, not date joined Sky Poker.

Tikay10
    Username Tikay10/Tikay1 Joined May 1929 Visits 140,655 Last Active 1975 Roles original Member, Administrator, Nasty Moderator Points thousands Posts hundred of thousands.

Happy Birthday Sky Poker. My lad turned 21 yesterday. Time flies.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

Behave.

PS - congrats on your Son's 21st.