You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Are YOU missing out on half-price internet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,969
    MISTY4ME said:

I heard about these Social Tariffs the other day, and checked them out just to see (after I'd just changed from SKY to TalkTalk) and I had a better deal anyway...... £23 per month for 18 months for SuperFast Fibre Broadband up to 67bps with a £90 Amazon voucher (which will get spent knowing my girls!), so equivalent to £18 per month. :)

Here's the Tariffs if you qualify.....

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/social-tariffs

No security with that?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

I heard about these Social Tariffs the other day, and checked them out just to see (after I'd just changed from SKY to TalkTalk) and I had a better deal anyway...... £23 per month for 18 months for SuperFast Fibre Broadband up to 67bps with a £90 Amazon voucher (which will get spent knowing my girls!), so equivalent to £18 per month. :)

Here's the Tariffs if you qualify.....

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/social-tariffs

No security with that?
    Sky do Broadband Shield free.
    If you have to add McAfee, or Norton, you arent really saving anything?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TalkTalk is the only provider currently offering free broadband for customers in need and eligible consumers will receive speeds of up to 40Mbps.

I had to check this out (obviously ;) ) and what TalkTalk actually do is......

"we offer Non-Chargeable Broadband as a donation to places of care-giving"

Very honourable ..... WELL DONE TalkTalk :)

TalkTalk Broadband for Jobseekers Free Up to 40Mbps Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to offer six months of contract-free broadband to jobseekers across the UK.
    Jobseekers free.