You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Primo Overkill

Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Is it just me or does anyone else think that a reminder for  the Primo every 10 seconds is a little excessive especially as I have already registered for the game.

The £15,000 Guaranteed Primo will start shortly at 8pm tonight. Buy in direct now for just £33 and the tournament will be shown live on Sky Channel 865. Good Luck!

The £15,000 Guaranteed Primo will start shortly at 8pm tonight. Buy in direct now for just £33 and the tournament will be shown live on Sky Channel 865. Good Luck!

That was how many I had to click on while I was writing this post

Comments