You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TKO III

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Well, it will soon be upon us, the question is, who is going to try to take on tikay, and who will LM and Orford join?, will LM come back over, will Rich get fed up with losing and join tikay? we will see :)

Comments

• Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2010
    I got a feeling it's gonna be Ed...

LML and Orford will join the old man i think!
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited March 2010
    my money is on dp
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,370
    edited March 2010

I can confirm that both Lisa-Marie & Rich Orford have asked to transfer to Team tikay.

I will be consulting with my players in due course, via a Team discussion, as to whether we should accept them.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    I'm sure you can confirm that tikay, but have they confirmed they will?  That's a whole different question!

I would imagine Ed is going to be too busy down the gym with Dan pumping iron to be the other side on TKO3.  I suspect it will be James.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    I think DP has alluded to the fact that the next TKO will indeed have him as the next victim of the Team Tikay Machine
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III:
    I'm sure you can confirm that tikay, but have they confirmed they will?  That's a whole different question! I would imagine Ed is going to be too busy down the gym with Dan pumping iron to be the other side on TKO3.  I suspect it will be James.
    Posted by Machka
    Wrong again, Aaron!  My international travels in April/May prevent me from taking part in TKO III in any capacity.

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III : Wrong again, Aaron!  My international travels in April/May prevent me from taking part in TKO III in any capacity.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Of course, your international travels... Glasgow wasn't it?
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III : Of course, your international travels... Glasgow wasn't it?
    Posted by Machka
    Scotland's abroad, innit? :-)