You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRIMO 21/03/2010

Comments

• Options
    lowther10lowther10 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2010

100 mm

• Options
    st4rst4r Member Posts: 112
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    edited March 2010
    110MM
  • Options
    millwise11millwise11 Member Posts: 656
    edited March 2010
    200MM
  • Options
    djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited March 2010

80mm

• Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited March 2010
    225 mm
  • Options
    djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited March 2010
    and preflop aggression

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited March 2010
    Roland de Wolfe for the tournament of champions

Reason - First player to win EPT and WPT event alongside a WSOP bracelet (think I am right there!)

Dave
  • Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    edited March 2010
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE JP KELLY IN THE CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS I LOVE TO SEE YOUNGSTERS BEAT THE OLD PROS
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    Trevor, are you sure you are correct about Stu Ungar? He won the WSOP main event 3 times but each time he definitely won it by beating the field, not by a vote. 1981, 82 and 97.
  • Options
    ReTrYReTrY Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Not sure where this post is meant to go, but regarding the discussion on the channel about the champions bracelet at the wsop, the only two british players I can think of who are deserving are probably Ram Viswani and/or Roland De Wolfe. (Both have won a bracelet and an EPT, although De Wolfe also has a WPT title)

-Dan
  • Options
    ParotheadParothead Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2010
    Dave "Devilfish" Ulliot for the Champion of Champions - "rags to riches" and "bad boy" background are what's needed!
  • Options
    andsoitis7andsoitis7 Member Posts: 73
    edited March 2010
    roland de wolfe
    ept,wpt and a bracelet
    nuff said
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited March 2010
    In Response to PRIMO 21/03/2010:
    Hello, This is the official thread for tonight's live show. It's the place to post your poker questions for Harris & Hartigan - and your requests for hands from the Primo to be analysed. It's also the place to post if you want to win one of our THREE spot prizes! Once again, we're giving away free entry to Wednesday's 8pm tournament: the £3k GTD Double Stack. We'll run a couple of competitions during the live show.  But let's kick off the first contest right now... *** Guess the height difference, in millimetres, between Trevor Harris and myself! *** In the unlikely event of a tie, the "first to post" rule applies, so don't bother copying someone else's answer :-) Good luck - and see you at 8pm, James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    121 mm
  • Options
    MAGGIHATSMAGGIHATS Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Devil Fish!!!

Rated as a descent player; although thats less than i can he's playing style; No realy! he's my pick and i think he'll do just fine in the champions of champions
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited March 2010
    Hi James / Trev

Thanks for the positive response to my suggestion, if I win the prize I promise to stay off the red wine on Wednesday!!

Dave
  • Options
    ajbrown7ajbrown7 Member Posts: 121
    edited March 2010
    J.P.Kelly

A young talented player who will show no fear and his enthusiam will help him do well. He deserves to be there after winning the WSOP Europe.

This was the first victory at WSOP Europe ever by a player from Great Britain. Despite hosting all WSOP Europe tournaments from day one and British players comprising the majority of entrants, no English player had won a WSOP Europe event prior to Kelly's victory.

Trevor will be pleased to hear he likes football but James will also like to hear he stopped playing footy to allow poker to become a full time profession.

Pick J.P
  • Options
    OnlyOneCTOnlyOneCT Member Posts: 1,181
    edited March 2010

Evening Jimbo/Trev

For me it's has to be one of the old school in Mel Judah.

2- TIME Bracelet Winner, 3rd in the WSOP Main Event in 1997 (Year the late Stu Ungar won it!) - Legend of the British Game in my opinion!!!

Also as a former hairdresser, he could give his opponents free haircuts/styling tips for life if they let him win the tournament!.

Craig

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    I have to sat "The Devilfish", as Trevor says, what great entertainment value with Phill Hellmouth on the same table the chat alone would make it worthwhile :)
  • Options
    ADAML007ADAML007 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2010

For results you would have to say Roland Dewolf for the first player to slam the big three even though his dress sence is a bit dodgy.
    A total outsider being he was born in Calcutta but is British based would be Mal Judah, the nicest player you could meet, a real Poker ambasador.