You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Thursday 10th March. Munkles takes the Main, Mini winner Middz is a confirmed pest

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited March 2022

Evening Tony,

You are quite right, Sue and I will be in the air 3 weeks tonight, for a three year delayed. 2 weeks stay in the Venetian. Lots of eating,drinking and pokering.......

Sue was well chuffed you added the Sherriff to todays review as it's her first appearance this year, and yes the win will get us some top knosh in one of our favorite restaurants.

As you've seen the community really love your updates and inputs, so it's a big tick from everyone.

Have you thought of having a chat stream similar to what you have next door? you could start by looking back on all your visits to Vegas, the people you met and interviewed. You bring things to life and I'm sure many Sky Player would love to find out what escapades, you, the Sky Team and Gill have got upto over the years.

Enjoy the weekend everyone

Dave

@kidgrimsby

Hi Dave,

I'm so jealous. Hope you all have a wonderful time - I'm sure you will - and of course The Venetian is perfectly lovely.

The "chat stream" you refer to was my sort of Diary/Blog on blonde. I just had a look & was a bit taken aback to see it has gathered 5.5 million Views. Crikey. To be fair, that's over about 17 years. I used to really enjoy doing it, but I'm not sure it would find a willing audience here. It's a young person's world these days, and there's nothing worse than some old bloke rambling & reminiscing.

Funnily enough, with the Ukraine thing, I was just thinking back this week to the various poker adventures I had in Russia. There's almost a book in that alone.