You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£11s Head to Head Challenge | thedazzman 89 - 49 Asho28

2»

Comments

• Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935
    Tonight was an utterly bizarre session.

We were both raring to go with our challenge games, and on Sundays, there's twice as many potential games to play than during the week.

Firstly, @Asho28 had too many tables opened to register the Mini Major from the start. I busted that game before he could even register, so that game now doesn't count towards the challenge. Me being [a fair] points-master, he's not getting last-longer points that easily.

Then, poor Asho was the first eliminated in the 20:15 game. And by that point, we both were quite frustrated and agreed not to play the final 21:30 game.

I then somehow managed to run well and win the first game of the challenge. And that's all I will say about that. Don't wanna make Asho feel worse than he already does.

He will get his day, I'm certain, and I don't wanna give him any ammunition to needle me back o:)

It's just a friendly challenge, afterall!

Results to date

Totals & Stats

Current Score
    Dazz 59 - 49 Asho

My next free night will be Tuesday. Asho's availability permitting that may be our next active challenge day.

Good luck at the tables

&

Thanks for reading
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 771
    Think I should've stayed on holiday! :smiley:

Well played on the win mate, how the tables have turned! Catching up for me to do.
  • Options
    Asho28 said:

Think I should've stayed on holiday! :smiley:

Well played on the win mate, how the tables have turned! Catching up for me to do.

Cheers!

One of us is the pacesetter. Not sure who that is yet. Time will tell
  • Options
    Tonight was pretty decent for one of us, and not so for the other.

Yes, it was I who had the better session again, although, my good acquaintance @Asho28 took some sickly beats. I even felt bad for him!

Results to date

Totals & Stats

Current Score
    Dazz 89 - 49 Asho

@Duesenberg aren't you super proud of my 100% 5th rate tonight? B)

Until next time, which may be a week or two away;

Good luck at the tables

&

Thanks for reading
  • Options
    Greetings!

Just a quick update. No we hadn't forgot about this challenge.

I haven't had time to update until now, but we played a couple more challenge games on Sunday evening.

Results to date;

Totals & Stats

Current Score
    Dazz 98 - 49 Asho

As we said at the start, we were going to play this challenge by ear, so to speak, and it was only ever intended as a bit of fun.

@Asho28 has had a bit of a rough time playing these £11 games recently, and not enjoying them as he should. His confidence has been dashed a bit as a result. He therefore wishes to postpone the challenge for the time-being. Which I'm sure we all completely understand and respect.

Variance is a cruel mistress, bud. You have certainly taken a few sick ones. Hopefully the wins that you desire come along sooner rather than later, and your mojo returns.

I'll be here if and when you ever fancy resuming this challenge.

Good luck at the tables

&

Thanks for reading