You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Can SPT tickets won in Satellites be sold?

I was thinking of playing a few satellites to the Glasgow live event. If I win more than one can I sell it on to my mate who doesnt have a Sky poker account? Cheers

Comments

• HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 896
    It says in terms and conditions seats are NON TRANSFERABLE ..... but you can win up to 4 seats for the target event which my understanding is you will have to attend and play at least one of your seats to keep any unused seats which then can be carried over to a future events ... I am a regular to these live events but Glasgow is just to far for me to attend and Manchester is my limit to attend ... but i will say the SPT events are so much fun you will not be disappointed ... hope this is helpful
  • PhenomenonPhenomenon Member Posts: 4
    Magic thanks Hanson. I played one years ago in the Alea and it was a class event. Looking forward to it. Cheers
  • tillytrottillytrot Member Posts: 3
    will there be any sky poker side events at the alea glasgow.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,082
    tillytrot said:

will there be any sky poker side events at the alea glasgow.

As per my previous reply;

@tillytrot

Hi,

No, just the SPT Main Event, though I'm sure there will be cash games running, & maybe a small MTT on Sunday evening run by Alea.
  • tillytrottillytrot Member Posts: 3
    ok Tikay thanks.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,531
    would be good to get some events down south.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Doubleme said:

would be good to get some events down south.

you literally just had Brighton ;)