You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

my account is ******

goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
Used to click 'my account' on the download client & be taken to a separate window showing profit/losses

Now i just get 'you may close this page down' via a separate browser page

Wtf is going on with this site?

Comments

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,574
    youve always been profitable and I played with you enough to know you will always continue to be. So this does seem odd, hopefully its glitchy software and not gambling responsibility rules etc because if they go after you we all done for.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    I get the same thing in the sense of the website going to the profit/loss page when clicking on my account. At least I'm positive that happened last time.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Doubleme said:

youve always been profitable and I played with you enough to know you will always continue to be. So this does seem odd, hopefully its glitchy software and not gambling responsibility rules etc because if they go after you we all done for.

It will be nothing to do with that
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Used to click 'my account' on the download client & be taken to a separate window showing profit/losses

Now i just get 'you may close this page down' via a separate browser page

Wtf is going on with this site?

@goldnballz

Morning.

Can you give me a little more detail on what the problem is please? What are you looking for that is no longer there?

If you can let me know, I'll try & find out what the score is.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited May 2022

@goldnballz is this what you see? its the new accounts page

• Options

OK, now I better understand what the observation is, I'll speak to the techie chap on Monday & see if I can get an explanation.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Enut said:

Isn't it amazing that after years of asking Sky to update or upgrade their software the only change they appear to have made is, in my opinion, a huge step backwards.

All you can do via the new 'my account' is click on gaming history and scroll down to see deposits and credits, no way of telling whether the money was put on a SnG, cash table or MTT, certainly no where near as helpful as the previous version which usually gave a quick way of seeing the last 10 or so transactions and listed exactly what each game was.

Any chance of resetting to the previous version Sky?

+1
  • Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    "Poker Points" seem to have disappeared. The only way to know if you qualify for say a freeroll is to go through the entry procedure or the dedicated few may wish to keep a log of their history.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2022
    Yep fully agree. This "upgrade" they have made is absolutely awful. So much harder to track games played, transactions etc. Please revert back to the previous.

Why on Earth did they do this? We play on software that is laughably outdated and unreliable yet for some reason they decide to invest their time on this "update" which was fine as it was in the first place.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Yep fully agree. This "upgrade" they have made is absolutely awful. So much harder to track games played, transactions etc. Please revert back to the previous.

Why on Earth did they do this? We play on software that is laughably outdated and unreliable yet for some reason they decide to invest their time on this "update" which was fine as it was in the first place.

@waller02

Hi Ryan,

My (admittedly) vague understanding was that the change was forced upon them to futureproof against a RG or UKGC requirement due later this year. Without it, the site would have become non-Compliant in regulatory terms. Whether the previous functionality can be restored we'll have to wait & see what Sky Chris says when I speak to him on Monday. It may well have been "fine" for players but it simply would not have been Compliant later this year.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    Enut said:

Isn't it amazing that after years of asking Sky to update or upgrade their software the only change they appear to have made is, in my opinion, a huge step backwards.

All you can do via the new 'my account' is click on gaming history and scroll down to see deposits and credits, no way of telling whether the money was put on a SnG, cash table or MTT, certainly no where near as helpful as the previous version which usually gave a quick way of seeing the last 10 or so transactions and listed exactly what each game was.

Any chance of resetting to the previous version Sky?

Was very drunk last night... but this^^^^
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I know it’s rare for an update to happen but would it not be possible for someone from sky to post on the forum about each update and how people can access the things they used to be able to. Like how to access points or results from games with the update that has just been done.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    MattBates said:

I know it’s rare for an update to happen but would it not be possible for someone from sky to post on the forum about each update and how people can access the things they used to be able to. Like how to access points or results from games with the update that has just been done.

Agreed. It wouldn't take a lot would it and it would be very useful.
  • Options

Thanks @mumsie

On that thread, I posted the following link at the time;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/manage-your-account?tracking=pokernav
  • Options
    davhotred said:

"Poker Points" seem to have disappeared. The only way to know if you qualify for say a freeroll is to go through the entry procedure or the dedicated few may wish to keep a log of their history.

@davhotred

Try the section at the bottom of this link please:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/manage-your-account?tracking=pokernav
  • Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    Thanks Tikay, that solves my problem but others will want more- that's life I suppose.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks @mumsie

Might be worth pinning that on the forum. I doubt many people look at the news section of the forum given how often things are posted on there.
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks @mumsie

Might be worth pinning that on the forum. I doubt many people look at the news section of the forum given how often things are posted on there.

@MattBates

Yes, that makes sense. Now done.

Thanks Mr B.