You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Updates to how you make card payments and manage your Account on Sky Poker

Comments

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    @Tikay10

Hi Tony

Thought I'd check out the new workings of SKY POKER...... Is the new system of checking how many Poker Points you've earned over a set period working yet?

I tried to check how many I'd earned over several different days, weeks and months, but it kept coming up with INFO_NOT_AVAIL :/

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853
    MISTY4ME said:

@Tikay10

Hi Tony

Thought I'd check out the new workings of SKY POKER...... Is the new system of checking how many Poker Points you've earned over a set period working yet?

I tried to check how many I'd earned over several different days, weeks and months, but it kept coming up with INFO_NOT_AVAIL :/

I'm not sure but I believe it's being rolled out gradually.
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    using the link above and following the steps i get the following information.

Having previously downloaded my results i am in profit.

Does that mean sky poker owe me £1k or i owe them £1k. i think my account is right.

I can see at the beginning
    of June this will be required.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    @coo1-um

Hi coo1 mate .....at least on your account it's showing each individual stake and returns during that month ....... I have just tried to check mine on the 'View all our tools' Profit & Loss tab (Profit & Loss used to be on the initial page), because I used to use it all the time, but for me it's now only showing 7days, 30days, and 12months (split into each month), Profit & Loss in a block....... :/
  • thepayoffthepayoff Member Posts: 19
    MISTY4ME said:

@Tikay10

Hi Tony

Its a problem sky have never fixed given up telling them!
    edited January 2023
    Will INFO_NOT_AVAIL ever get fixed it is now 2023 still with the same problem!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,853
    thepayoff said:

Will INFO_NOT_AVAIL ever get fixed it is now 2023 still with the same problem!

@thepayoff

I have no idea, but I'll make some enquiries, & if I glean any useful info, I'll let you know.
    edited January 2023
    Thanks, but probably 2024 will have the same problem support don't take this seriously