You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

why am i so bad i seem to do ok during morning and afternoon tourneys but only tried this properly f

why am i so bad i seem to do ok during morning and afternoon tournaments but ive only just started in last fortnight playing the main events and only managed 1 final table i get im more alert in afternoons but apart from 1 mistake calling a reraise i never noticed on tuesday and last week shoving with my aces getting caught with q 10 no reason to suspect player had anything different till turn aces still had a shout and i was mostly committed anyway if u could look at this and tell me whether to give up or not that would be great thanks

Best Answers

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Answer ✓
    The fields are much stronger in the evenings. Most of the best players don't even get out of bed until the afternoon is over.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Answer ✓

The fields are much stronger in the evenings. Most of the best players don't even get out of bed until the afternoon is over.

This plus main is a bigger buy in with a bigger field size than lots of the morning/afternoon games.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,590
    Answer ✓
    When you are in the wrong seat you are IN THE WRONG SEAT.

Just poker.

Answers

• Options
    boabygeeboabygee Member Posts: 9
    thanks for your comments and advice thats appreciated i did only start this again seriously after lots of years away previously did get onto spt live event i guess il ffind a level where i do well or adjust my sleep pattern thanks guys
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Do you sit either of the top seats on the table? because those seats are all sorts of wrong.
  • Options
    ILIKE2FISHILIKE2FISH Member Posts: 451
    PKRPar said:

Do you sit either of the top seats on the table? because those seats are all sorts of wrong.

Yea, have to sit at the bottom seat :))