You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp Day 7, Hail Mary Sunday. 18.15 & 18.45 Pontefract

124»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    stokefc said:

This is much appreciated thank you @Tikay10
    I go on me jollies on the 5th could i play the mini major on the 3rd July if so that would be great , be a nice bonus when i take it down :p

@stokefc

Fine by me mate, I'll book it for July 3rd.

There is a slight doubt that I'll be make the entry that day as I'll be in Vegas, & I'm not wholly certain I can access the necessary software whilst over there, but I reckon it should be OK. If I can't, well it will have to wait, but I'll try.

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

I go on me jollies on the 5th could i play the mini major on the 3rd July if so that would be great , be a nice bonus when i take it down :p

@stokefc

There is a slight doubt that I'll be make the entry that day as I'll be in Vegas, & I'm not wholly certain I can access the necessary software whilst over there, but I reckon it should be OK. If I can't, well it will have to wait, but I'll try.

No worries mate , if it's easier put us in Fridays and Saturdays mini , thanks again
    stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

@stokefc

No worries mate , if it's easier put us in Fridays and Saturdays mini , thanks again
    @stokefc

Up to you Sean, if you are OK with the Mini's this Friday & Saturday I can certainly do that. I assume you mean 25th & 26th June? Let me know please.
    Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

@stokefc

@stokefc

Up to you Sean, if you are OK with the Mini's this Friday & Saturday I can certainly do that. I assume you mean 25th & 26th June? Let me know please.
    yes , i'll play those please , thank you
    stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

@stokefc

@stokefc

@stokefc

OK, BOOKED, this Friday & Saturday's Mini.
  • lufc333lufc333 Member Posts: 1,306
    Hi, Just seen this. May I play Thursday nights main event please. Thanks
    lufc333 said:

@lufc333

No problem. BOOKED
    lufc333 said:

@lufc333

mkgunner said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done lads.

@lufc333 wins free entry to a £33 Main Event, just let me know what & when.

@stokefc wins free entry to Sunday's Mini Major. If he prefers something else - say, 2 x £5.50 Minis or whatever - that's fine, just let me know.

@mkgunner wins free entry to any £5.50 Mini of his choice.

Thursdays Mini please tk

@mkgunner

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

@stokefc

@stokefc

@stokefc

Morning.

You are now registered for tonight's Mini.

GL mate.
    Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

stokefc said:

@stokefc

@stokefc

@stokefc

Morning.

You are now registered for tonight's Mini.

GL mate.
    Morning
    Thank you very much looking forward to it 😀

@stokefc

Morning mate.

I've regged you for tonight's Mini Sharpshooter. Try & do better than last night though, right?

;)
    Tikay10 said:

@stokefc

Morning mate.

I've regged you for tonight's Mini Sharpshooter. Try & do better than last night though, right?

;)

Will do ,variance :D thank you very much