You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

poker points

porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
 i dont have many poker points, 24 in fact, can i play in any games with this very small amount? also i will be trying to earn more points once sky announce what we can do with them when we have hundreds like most of you

take care on the tables and be yourself

Comments

• Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2010
    You can have some of mine ive got loads, not really much use though, should be able to do more with them like buy in to tournys £s + poker points maybe.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    At the end of the day as bennydip has stated many many times b4 this problem is never gonna go away and as far as im concerned these poker points are useless.We all earnt them from paying buy-ins and/or rake but they might as well just take them all away and start again,but with better incentives for earning them.dav
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    While in principle i agree most are aware that there is launch of some new use for the poker points on the horizon.

I have complained previously when it looked as though nothing was going to be introduced but i think it's only fair to wait for the announcment and see what comes about before getting too militant about them at this stage. If once they announce the new promotion were not happy then i think it's fair enough to complain at that point, but before is a little harsh
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    In Response to poker points:
     i dont have many poker points, 24 in fact, can i play in any games with this very small amount? also i will be trying to earn more points once sky announce what we can do with them when we have hundreds like most of you take care on the tables and be yourself
    Posted by porkerman
    your having a laugh, 24 points?, are you not the top poker professional wannabe that was looking for sponsors a while back lool, i tell you what, i will sponsor you for 1 poker point, that way you can play in the £20 freeroll, but i want 4% of any winnings, ok?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: poker points:
    While in principle i agree most are aware that there is launch of some new use for the poker points on the horizon. I have complained previously when it looked as though nothing was going to be introduced i think it's only fair to wait for the announcment and see what comes about before getting too militant about them at this stage. If once they announce the new promotion were not happy then i think it's fair enough to complain at that point, but before is a little harsh
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Yeah fair enough point taken mate.gl dav
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    In Response to poker points : your having a laugh, 24 points?, are you not the top poker professional wannabe that was looking for sponsors a while back lool, i tell you what, i will sponsor you for 1 poker point, that way you can play in the £20 freeroll, but i want 4% of any winnings, ok?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Count me in too.

I propose to donate 100 Poker Points with carefree abandon.

A 3% cut of the winnings will ding-dang-do for me.
  • Options
    agboyagboy Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    i cant actually believe he wanted sponsorship! that thread made me chuckle! i'll chuck in 300 points at 5%! this is like dragons den!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited March 2010
    At the end of the day as bennydip has stated many many times b4 this problem is never gonna go away and as far as im concerned these poker points are useless.We all earnt them from paying buy-ins and/or rake but they might as well just take them all away and start again,but with better incentives for earning them.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    "Hear Hear"

Totally agree. A bad site for anyone interested in points promotions. Lets hope they sort it soon.
    Paul
  • Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited March 2010
    I have 3795, i'll sponser you for life with a 90% return for moi
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited March 2010

maybe we could buy sum merchandise with the points??