You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Rewards Freeroll, not in the lobby?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    It seems like there's a very simple way of fixing this, just make tonight's freeroll £2000. Isn't that the fair thing to do and all's well... Like someone else said this has never happened in the million years of sky doing this promotion lol.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    Oh sorry I didnt see tikays last post, ignore my last post but I had the idea too :).
  • Options
    livwiz14livwiz14 Member Posts: 129
    Thanks Tikay, can't say fairer than that. Think sky poker would lose quite a lot more custom if it wasn't for your good self so pass that on to the main man too!

Really don't understand in this day and age, and when traffic has been dropping so much why two social media streams for sky poker...Facebook and Twitter are absolutely dead?

What would the cost or effort be for someone to put at least two or three daily posts on those platforms?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,471
    livwiz14 said:

Thanks Tikay, can't say fairer than that. Think sky poker would lose quite a lot more custom if it wasn't for your good self so pass that on to the main man too!

Really don't understand in this day and age, and when traffic has been dropping so much why two social media streams for sky poker...Facebook and Twitter are absolutely dead?

What would the cost or effort be for someone to put at least two or three daily posts on those platforms?

@livwiz14

Para 1 - I'm blushing, thank you, but I'm not at all sure that's true.

As to Para 2, I can't assist with Facebook, but as it happens, I may be able to do something with Twitter in the coming days. I know a man who knows a man.