You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Kicked out. Now resolved?

Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
edited July 2022 in Poker Chat
Afternoon - Anyone else being kicked out of sky ? lets me stay logged in for seconds before being kicked.

Was in a few 11 tdyms so i've lost them not bothering with chat as i know the outcome. Just making sure its not my end.

Comments

• Options
    Pedro2008Pedro2008 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2022
    Multiple issues across the board ppl are reporting on all tables.
  • Options
    Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    Me too. Everytime i try and login to a tournie it kicks me out of skypoker.
  • Options
    robtimrobtim Member Posts: 17
    Yep. Having the same issue.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Yes. Happening on the Forum too. Logged in twice in last 5 mins (Even though still logged on Sky Bet)
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    every 2 minutes for me

its not kickin me from active tables . just site.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    likewise for forum
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    Can't even enter the tourney section just the forum
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,540
    yeah had issues to fortunately the first tourney i have paid for were cancelled and I unregistered for the other ones. so only lost free rolls session not going ahead now because of this. We really need to sort this out before premiership promo.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083

Hi guys,

This problem affected some players earlier today for a short period, 10 or 15 minutes I think, then cleared itself, so let's hope it clears quickly again.

In the meantime, I have sent this thread up to the Office, but they are a bit thin on numbers this week (Holidays etc) so I'm not sure when it will get picked up.
  • Options
    IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    At one point I was getting an error message saying invalid IP . So I tethered my 4g to the computer and seems to be now working fine . Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Mayhem357Mayhem357 Member Posts: 87
    Was fine for me but multiple players at the tables, then I began getting kicked out. Cost me at least one cash on the bubble. After a few minutes I've switched to browser and it appears more stable (for now).
  • Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited July 2022
    Please stop treating your customers with this level of contempt and negligence.
  • Options
    Mayhem357Mayhem357 Member Posts: 87
    Meant to say it was fine for me for a while, whilst others were complaining of issues, then it started my client about five minutes ago which cost me at least one bubble. I am now using browser which appears more stable.
  • Options
    issue is still live ,, but once on a table it , table plays out ok .
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    I was contemplating playing tonight, I guess not then.
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Keeps logging me out, managed to de-reg most games although lost £5.50 on one,kept on logging me out, unplayable. Strange thing is the 1800 freeroll running ok even when everything else is shut down.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,540
    issue still ongoing have unregistered from everything but free rolls not playing tonight now. tried logging in several times just to post this.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    It's a weird one that's for sure logged in for the FR took me 3 go's to reg then had to log in again when the table popped up now logged out while writing this , i blame thewaddy
  • Options
    DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    SAM HERE LOG IN PLAYING A TOURNAMENT THEN GOT LOGGED OUT EVERY TIME I LOG IN IT LOGS ME OUT