You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Disgruntled

sweedy1sweedy1 Member Posts: 1
I was just in a tournament and down 9 players left ..when the rest break came i went to lobby to check the details and was locked out of my acc and sent an email which i had to respond and verify and reset my password .by the time i had done this i was gone 7 th with 6 getting paid...not happy at all sky

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Weird , wonder why you were locked out while you were playing on the site
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    yup, very strange.... not heard of this before? Contact customer care though & they'll help you
  • TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    My guess is that it is 'nothing at their end' and offer you a refund of your entry as a gesture of 'goodwill'.... like that will be good for you, knowing how amateurish the site operates at times.

Still cant log out by the way, only told them wot 3 weeks ago with other players having same problem? But theres no problem at their end guv......
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    @TheWaddy My guess is that it is 'nothing at their end' and offer you a refund of your entry as a gesture of 'goodwill'.... like that will be good for you, knowing how amateurish the site operates at times.

Still cant log out by the way, only told them wot 3 weeks ago with other players having same problem? But theres no problem at their end guv......

If you cant log out, maybe its an easy fix, ive had this before.

Take a look up at this bit of the screen and tell me what date and time is showing.

i click on log out and it remains at 21.29 on 14/8.... its 13.16 on 15/8.
    As i can never log out, the date shuld probably be weeks ago.....
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    TheWaddy said:

Ok.

Ive just logged out and in after you posted just now and its now showing

So it looks like it shows you the time you logged in previously, not the time you logged in just now, if that makes sense.

In other words, when you log in, it doesn't show the time you just logged in.

It shows the time you logged in previous to this time, which is a security feature.

So if you glanced at it without giving it much thought, it would appear you havent been logged out since the date showing, whereas in actual face, the timestamp is the time before.

You are very welcome to nominate me for the Nobel prize for clarity in explaining security features.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    edited August 2022
    TheWaddy said:

Discovered the cause of this.

You will recall that, like me, you were using Internet Explorer.

Support for Internet Explorer ended in June 2022. If (as I have done) you replace Internet Explorer with its replacement Edge, or Chrome etc, the problem is resolved.

PS. In relation to the thread title.
    Nothing is quite as disgruntled as a castrated pig...
    im on firefox, most updated version, always have been... im sure u mentioned that browser too...